09.|Truth Be Told

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 . . .

۞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. . .

𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓-ˡᵃⁿᵃ ᵈᵉˡ ʳᵉʸ
²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹
⇄      ◃◃       ll       ▹▹      ↻

𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓-ˡᵃⁿᵃ ᵈᵉˡ ʳᵉʸ²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹⇄      ◃◃       ll       ▹▹      ↻

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ch09.Begin-✩

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

2:19𝐏.𝐌- 𝐀𝐣𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

OPENING UP THE FRONT DOOR- Y/N and her friends entered the apartment building of Ajia's place, the three instantly went to the girl's room and Y/N fell back on Ajia's bed and let out a sigh while kicking off her shoes.

"aight, so what's up?"

The girl asked as she propped herself up, Ajia sat beside Y/N, leaning against the pillows on her bed. She heaved a sigh, wondering how to break the "false" news the best way she could without setting her friend off.

"alright so...this is like, Not true at all, but"

"Someone tryna steal yo man."

Nene interjected bluntly, mindlessly checking her nails that desperately needed a new set. Y/N paused and processed the information before sitting up quickly.

"My man? As in MY miles morales?"

She questioned, earning a nod from both girls. Y/N lets out a sound of disbelief at their words, offended that someone else wants her extremely attractive crush.

"How dare- No. WHO dare?"

The girl asked aloud. She needed to know who dared try to rival her, but to her dismay, she was earned with shrugs. Nene had some ideas, however.

"But you know what? we know how she looks AND sounds"

Nene said, causing Y/N to smile as the two began to clasp their hands together.

"Really? Yay! We can confront that homewrecker and tell her to get lost!"

Y/N squealed a little too sweetly from how ominous her words were, a trait she picked up from Maxxie and Nene.