10.||sweet nights

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 . . .

۞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. . .

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍'-Pᴀʀᴛʏ Nᴇxᴛ Dᴏᴏʀ
²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹
⇄ ◃◃ ll ▹▹ ↻

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍'-Pᴀʀᴛʏ Nᴇxᴛ Dᴏᴏʀ²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹⇄ ◃◃ ll ▹▹ ↻

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ch10.sweet nights-✩

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y/N AND MILES WALKED SIDE BY SIDE on the sidewalk, chatting idly about anything that's on their mind. soon enough the familiar corner store came approaching, Miles opened the door, and Y/N couldn't help but stop and gaze out into the store, memories of what transpired the other day with the robbers and the prowler caused shivers to run down her spine.

The boy noticed this and placed a hand on her shoulder, reassuring her that she was safe here with him.

" You alright."

she giggled, appreciative of his reassurance, and patted his hand to let him know that

"Gracias miles, I'm good."

He grunted in response, and the two walked into the small store, instantly going down to the snack isles. Y/N quickly went over to where all the sweets were, already feeling her mouth water from her sweet tooth acting up.

she examined the shelves filled with sweets, wondering. should she take the Sour patch's, or the cosmic brownies? She ended up just taking up both and continued her unhealthy shopping. after she was done, she joined Miles at the isle over, where the chips were. holding nothing but spicy chips.

the two glanced at each other, miles looked down at the candy the girl had in her hands

"fuck you got so much sweets for? you gone get sick"

he said as his eyes slowly scroled up her body before looking back at her pretty face, she obviously noticed this and felt butterflies stir in her stomach.

"you can not talk, your hands are filled with nothin' but spicy chips"

she pointed out his hypocritical behavior and huffed a little, miles glanced away, she got her there with that one, he cannot deny

"yeah, but spice is better than sweet,"

"nuh uh"