10.|Dayz

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 . . .

۞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. . .

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 + 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞- ᵇˡᵒⁿᵈᵉᵈ
²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹
⇄ ◃◃ ll ▹▹ ↻

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 + 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞- ᵇˡᵒⁿᵈᵉᵈ²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹⇄ ◃◃ ll ▹▹ ↻

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ch10.dayz-✩

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE BLAIR OF THE PHONE ALARM RANG THROUGH THE ROOM, instantly jolting the girl awake. she groggily sat up, stretched, and glanced around only to realize.

there were no miles.

Disappointment was the first emotion of the day she felt,but it was to be expected that he would have snuck off. She just wished she knew when.

Once she picked up her phone to turn off the alarm, she realized she had a message from Miles sent to her around 6 in the morning.

___________

6:23 A.M

kilometers immorales

; Buenas dias Y/N, ain't gonna be at school today, gots shit to do. tell everyone that so that no one gets on my ass later por favor y gracias mama.

________

A sigh left her lips before she set her phone down. She was hoping she'd see him at school so that they could talk about their fun night, but she guessed not. She was used to him skipping school on some days, but he'd never spill the beans on his whereabouts. always rendering the group curious.

A knock on the girl's room door snapped her out of her thoughts. It was her mom coming in to make sure she walked up to school

"Good morning, my love bug."

she smiled sweetly at her daughter, who couldn't help but smile back at the sight of her spawn point, who she didn't get to see much lately.

"morning mama"

She yawned as she threw the covers off of her body and stood up from the bed, walking towards her school uniform laid out for her. Miss L/N leaned up against the doorway.

"So you not gonna tell me where you and that boy disappeared to last night?"

She teased, making the young woman pause in her movements as she had totally forgotten that her mother would have noticed her disappearance, even more so the extra body in her bed last night.