5

3 weeks since Chaeyoung started working at Sunflower Preschool. Many were surprised because they didn't expect this new job to be a preschool teacher. The girl is qualified to be a pre-kindergaten teacher in a private school. Of all the many courses she tried before settling on business ad, they can't even remember when she took an associate degree in early childhood education. It's been 3 weeks and until now there is no sign that the young lady will be bored with her new job, she could beat her record for the longest job she ever took. And that's good news.

At this rate Jennie might be the first one to get bored. She is in the car waiting for Chaeyoung to come out of the preschool. Jennie made it her routine to drop off and pick up Chaeyoung at work, no one complained so it became normal for both of them. Jennie also accompanies Chaeyoung when she needs to buy things for work, sometimes she helps Chaeyoung when she makes teaching materials that she needs for teaching. Chaeyoung never heard any complaint from her, she was happy to help, it was also their bonding time, according Jennie.

While doing her own concert in the car out of boredoy, she finally saw Chaeyoung leaving the preschool along with the other teachers while saying goodbye to the security guards there. Jennie observed Chaeyoung, it seems that her co-workers are treating her well. However, this time, Chaeyoung's face looked different after saying goodbye to them.

The car door opened and Chaeyoung got in. She put her bag on the backseat before putting on the seatbelt. After settling on her seat, she looked at Jennie. And Jennie was just looking at her, studying her like she's an enigma.

"Are you being bullied?" Jennie suddenly asked her. It's normal for Jennie to think that, after all Chaeyoung is new to the job.

"What? No?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Then is that your "I am bored and I want a new job" face?" Jennie asked again.

"No, I love my job" Chaeyoung answered briefly. It's true that her new job is very interesting, every day something new and different happens. She will never be bored. The children are also very cute and she has fallen in love with them.

"Then why the long face?" Jennie kept asking, she wouldn't stop until she gets the answer.

"Can you stop dropping me off and picking me up?" Chaeyoung asked. Jennie suddenly looked at her.

"Huh? Why? Is it not allowed anymore?" Jennie asked. It can't be. This is the only bonding time they had. Time that she can have Chaeyoung all to her self.

"No. But my colleagues are asking if we're in a relationship. I think some of them likes you," Chaeyoung answered.

"What did you tell them?" Jennie is curious.

"Nothing" Chaeyoung answered with a shrug.

"Rosie, can you gatekeep me for once in your life or maybe forever? I mean you have yourself a driver, plus a giirlfriend. It's a win-win" Jennie said trying to endorse herself again.

"Jennie" Chaeyoung called.

"Why?" Jennie said as she started driving.

"Do you really like me?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jennie looked at her. It was a red light so she could freely observe Chaeyoung's face. Although Chaeyoung had her head down while she fidgets with her fingers. Jennie doesn't know when it started, but they were young and Chaeyoung was already a big part of her heart. She wanted to see her every day. Make her smile and laugh, to annoy the hell out of her, Jennie wants Chaeyoung to need her, for comfort or support.

"Without a doubt, Rosie. Without a doubt," Jennie answered seriously.

Chaeyoung was quiet after that. She didn't say anything else. Jennie wondered if she had said or done something wrong, but she didn't say anything, the atmosphere inside the car was a bit awkward. Jennie cleared her throat and exhaled before speaking.