Hell star

Before the story starts I want to give a special thank you to nom_nommmm1 For giving me the ideas and advice and just in general making this story happen so thank you to my friend and I hope you enjoy - koda

I walk into the studio to see Wendy and the boys going over the new song. "Are you sure you two will be able to keep up with (Y/N) and I?" Wendy says smirking, I chuckle at her joke before joining the conversation.

"So (Y/N), how is the new apartment going?" Ethan asked, I smile before answering. "It's been great! But I think I need a roommate." Wendy's face lights up at my answer. "I could be your roommate!" Wendy shouts the two of us jumping into each other's arms.

We practices the new song, until our manger, Maggie, walks in. "Great news everybody! I've got you a trip with all kinds of bands and artists!" She says cheerfully, my eyes widen in excitement . "Omg! Really?" I ask her, "really!" She answers.

I hug her thanking her over and over again. "Alright everyone, pack your stuff and sleep good tonight. We have a plane to catch in the morning." She says before we all pack up and head home.

Once I get to my apartment I go to my room and pack a bag eagerly before changing and going to bed.