Traveling

I woke up to my phone being blasted by the group chat.

Sent 30 minutes ago
Maggie 😁😊
Everyone needs to be at the airport at 6:00

Sent 28 minutes ago
Ethan 😛🤪
On my way right now! 🏃💨💨

Sent 23 minutes ago
Wendy💃👹
Me too 😁👍

Sent 15 minutes ago
Dexter 🥸🤩
I'll be there soon 😙

Sent now
Me
Just woke up on my way now 🥱 ✈️

I quickly rush out of bed, going into the bathroom to change into some comfortable casual clothes. Once I'm done getting ready I grab my bag, phone, and snacks.

I get an Uber to the airport, once we get to the airport I thank the driver and hop out of the car. I text the group chat asking where they are, they tell me their by the shops. I run over there and see them sitting and talking. I walk over to them.

"Look who made it." Ethan said looking up at me, "Yeah I know crazy, I'm not late." I replied. "Here (Y/N)." Maggie says handing me a passport. "Thanks." I say but stop when I look at everyone else's seat numbers. "Sorry that was the only seat left." Dexter explains. "It's okay." I say smiling, they go back to their original conversation until we go to our gate and wait for our flight.

Once we get on the plane I sit down in my seat, because I'm so far in the back I'm by the bathroom, which probably means I'll get at least one free seat since it's not the best place on the plane. Soon a boy my age sits down next to me not saying anything, but right away I know who it is. Bill Kaulitz. I internally scream before going on my phone distracting myself.

Once the plane takes off I settle in, I connect my headphones to my phone and watch a movie. I decide to watch all of the Shrek movies.

I look over towards Bill and see him staring back at me before smiling and looking away.

When the plane lands I get up and walk to the rest of the band. We all get our bags and leave the airport, we get a rental car and drive to our hotel. At the hotel we got a conjoined room me, Maggie, and Wendy in one room. Ethan and Dexter in another.

Once we all get settled we pass out from being exhausted after the plane ride, and being up early.