Chapter 8: Jin

The jury has decided *puk*

~Jungseong's POV~

"Oh.. Its you.." He said and stared at me with swollen eyes.

"Jin?"

"How do you know my name?" He asked and I took the dirty handkerchief from my pocket.

"You dropped this.. But I accidentally stepped on it.. Now its dirty.. I'll give it back tomorrow after I washed it. " I said while smiling

I inserted it back to my pocket and i looked back to him making my smile fade. "Why are you crying?"

"Just some family issues.. But.. Im okay now." He grinned and he raised his hands patting my head.

Did I.. Cheer him up?

After thinking about him.. I remember Taehyung wishing that hes not gay... -.-

I was shocked when he lend he palm to my cheeks, cupping my cheeks softly.

I stared at his eyes with mine widened.

He moved his face to mine slowly about to kiss my lips.

"Jungseong, mom told me to lend you your allowa--" Jungkook stared at us with widened eyes.

Jin stared at him blankly and leaned back away before he could kiss me.

Jungkook stared at me disgusted.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN PUBLIC?!" He yelled and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Aah, oppa.. Its nothing.. Uuu.
.
.
.
(Silence)
.
.
.
Just give me my money!" I said and I took the money from his hand.

Jin stepped in front of him and lend him something..

"Anyeong haseyo, I'm Jin.." He bowed as he greeted while smiling.
He lend his calling card to him and Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him..

"Its.. Jungkook" he said civilly and took the card as he inserted both of his hands into his pocket..

"Well.. I'm going.." He turned his back at us and left.

~Jungkook's POV~

I didn't reach Taehyung when mom called so I went back to Jungseong

~~~~~~~

What the heck do they think they're doing in the middle of the pavement.

Whos that guy anyway..

I pulled my hand holding his calling card:

"Kim Seok Jin"

010XXXXXXXX

Hmm..

I held phone and called Taehyung while putting back the card to my pocket.

"Oh.. Jungkookie?" He answered and I smiled.

"Taehyung, I---"

"I gotta go, bye" my smile faded when he hung up before I could finish my sentence.

He must be really busy..

I stopped and turned my gaze to the grocery store..

I should go bring snacks for Taehyung.

I entered the store and bought a cheese cake and some other foods.

I took a taxi to Esteem agency and stood in front of the door.

I just waited from afar where I can see who ever leaves.

I walked around while waiting for him.