Chapter 32

I pulled JJ into the room and shut the door. My back went up to the door with JJ in front of me.

All of my thoughts were cut off by the soft touch of JJ's lips touching my neck in each spot.

My arms wrapped around his neck as I was loving the feeling of his lips touching my skin.

JJ trailed his lips from my neck to my jaw line making my heart pound.

My heart pounded even harder as JJ grabbed my butt and shifted his hips against mine as he went in for more kisses.

He lifted my legs which automatically wrapped around his waist as he carried me over to his bed.

As soon as my back hit the mattress his lips crashed onto mine. I felt his tongue enter my mouth as my hands slip up his shirt making him groan against my lips.

He broke the kiss when he threw his shirt off and tossed it onto the ground. I smiled as I kissed him and rubbed my hands along his abs, teasing him.

He grabbed my waist and shifted us to where I was now straddling him. His hands caressed my hips and waist with each kiss. Slowly making his way up to my bra under my shirt.

I then pulled away from him as I took my shirt off and threw it somewhere into the room onto the ground.

He studied me for a second before saying anything. "Your gorgeous y/n" he said causing me to smile before he leaned in and continued kissing my jawline and neck making sure to leave a few marks before hitting right above my breasts.

I grind against his hips at the touch of his lips causing both of us to let out a breathed moan from the contact.

He flipped me over to where I was on my back with him on his knees in between my legs. We both silently groaned at the contact from the grinds.

I was smiling know we both wanted this and have always wanted this. I wanted this to last forever, so might as well make the most of it.