Chapter 61

John b made an odd hat out of leaves and sticks and we decided to play a game with it.

"Y/n" John b said while putting the hat on my head.

"If you could do it all again, would you" John b asked me.

"Absolutely, just minus getting shot and literally cut open in my arm." I said with a laugh and the rest of the group last.

I kept looking at jj because u was trying to build up the courage to talk to him.

"JJ" I said to him quietly and when he looked I gave a head nod and got up as he followed.

"JJ I love you. I love you so so much and I just can't stand being without you. I just, just hate being in a fight with you or mad at you and honestly-" my rambling was cut off when jj reached his hand on the back off my neck.

"I love you y/n" he said to me as I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me.

"God I missed this" jj said with a laugh as he kissed me again.

Later that night jj was getting food while the rest of the group was doing something else by jj.

"Y/n, will you get some more leaves, I need to make bandages out if them for cleo. JJ us stupid and stabbed her foot with the spear." Pope said to me.

"Damn, yeah I'll go get some" I said as he nodded and I started walking up the hill.

I started grabbing leaved off the trees standing on a tall rock. I turned around quickly when I heard something move behind me.

I turned back around to the tree and hopped off the rock. I felt hand push me by my shoulders causing me to fall on the ground.

"What the hell?!" I said turning around. I couldn't see their face but by the body shape it wasn't anyone from the group.

The person was holding a t shirt ot towel but it was wrapped up in a line.

I started backing up and finally stood up before is started running trying to get back to the group and away from the person.

I looked behind me to see if the guy was still there and he was, as soon as I turned the front way I tripped and fell flat on my chest and shoulders.

"Shit." I said trying to get up but the person wrapped the towel around my neck.

My feet started dangling from the ground as I was gasping for air. I started flailing my arms out at the person then I realized who it was.

"Rafe?" I said with barely any air.