Prologue

The downpour of rain pushed Y/N to drive faster. Her gas was running low, but she needed to make it to her destination before all hell broke loose on both her and her uncle's end. The rain crashed against her windshield, her vision being nearly blocked by the rushing water.

She took a sharp right turn and slammed on her brakes. There, in the middle of the empty and dimly lit street-

-was her uncle.

Blood flowing out of his mouth and chest—presumably pooling out of his mouth from his lungs. Her lip quivered as she rushed out of her black car to by his side.

She held his stiff hand as tears flowed down her face. It didn't make much of a difference, due to the rain.

"Please, don't go. Please. You can make it! Just- Just p-please, wait. Wait p-please, help is on the way- I promise- I-"

Her eyes flooded with salty tears all over again. She continued to hold onto him. He looked at her, his golden brown eyes looking dull.

"Y/N...I'm not gonna make it...as much as I want to.."

His smile never seemed to cheer Y/N up, even if it was just a little, but she could only worry in this horrible moment. He took his final breath, ready to leave.

Her vision was blurred with tears as she stood up and wailed.

In the distance, a tall figure was spotted walking towards her. His glistening red eyes caught her by surprise.

Who's that..?

a/n:

Short lil prologue, basically like a pilot episode at this point :p