7 - Beep Boop Bop

A/N rq: SORRY FOR THE SMALL HIATUS!! I WENT TO FANEXPO BOSTON AND I HAD TO GET ALL MY STUFF READY LMAOOO

You quit humming and inspected the wristband, wondering what it does.

"That wristband'll keep you from glitching," Miguel said, seemingly reading your mind, "It's only a day pass, but don't lose it."

He turned around and started tapping things on the screens appearing in front of him. His claws made small tapping sounds when he did so.

"So...this is like....the multiverse headquarters of Spider-mans?"

He stayed silent, choosing to ignore your question. He rolled his eyes a bit and went back to tapping away at his screen. He opened a tab and it showed a video of him and a young girl. The same girl in the photo you saw earlier. He quickly tapped out of it and lowered his hand, standing there for a second. He was clearly collecting his thoughts or something.

"Yeah...Yeah, it's a multiverse." He finally answered, going back to tapping at the screen.

"Soooo....how'd you find me...?"

"We can watch all spider-people. DNA is sensed and-"

Your spidey-senses tingled, so you tuned him out.

Just as your senses told you, someone bursted through the door.

"Oi, mate! Miguel-o! We gotta problem." The British man said.

Miguel groaned, turning around to face the punk-rock boy. "What, Hobie."

"We got a broken goober." He tossed Miguel a broken blue wrist watch. It looked similar to the one you had, but yours was a bit smaller.

"'Kay. I'll have Lyla fix it later." He shrugged, tossing Hobie a day pass.

"Thanks, mate." With that he left.

A/N: yeah so sorry for not updating. I was at a con and I'm working on a Web Slinger cosplay for another con. I was Kars and Dio at Fanexpo Boston if anyone saw me!!