Mukago's journey

Near Mt. Natagumo, where Rui was controlling over with his forged family, there was Mukago. She's one of the other lower Kizuki and she was ordered to meet up with Rui. Right as she starts climbing, she runs into a few Tsuchinoe ranked slayers. They're only sending low ranks to a Kizuki's area? she thought. Two of them rushed at her, and used their breathing techniques. "Thunder breathing, first form, thunder clap and flash!" "Water breathing, second form, water wheel!". The two slayers were quickly killed by Mukago's icicles and the other guy ran away in fear.
She kept climbing higher and higher until there was a whole bunch of wrapped up.....humans? Why are there people in there? Is this Rui's doing? Wait no....his webs are thinner.... She kept thinking until she saw another demon. She walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. "Are you Rui? Lower Kizuki 5?" and the demon responded "No. I'm his sister, how do you know my brother?" She was obviously scared. Mukago knew that this demon wasn't threatening to her so she stayed kind. "Can you take me to him?" She asked the scared girl politely without seeming scary. "Mhm. Follow me and make sure to avoid slayers." Mukago nodded and the two demons made their way up the mountain. Eventually, they reached an abandoned looking house. In front was a person, but not so human looking. Mukago saw him waiting for them there. Is that Rui?

This is a fanfic my friend requested! Srry if it seems rushed, i'm not too good at making theses