𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

( tw : kidnapping , restraints , violence , guns & knives , blood , death , angst )

the bag over your head was harshly pulled off. bright lights flood your vision, making you squint, as you look around. you were tied to a chair, your arms bound behind the chair's back, and your ankles bound together. you looked to be in an old factory. the roof was very high and the floors were concrete. a table was next to the chair you were bound to, it was full of knives, a gun, your blue coat, and your phone. suddenly, without any warning, a cloth was put around your mouth from behind you, which you return with an alarmed yelp. as it was harshly being tied, you struggle against the chair and the rope restraints holding you down.

"you're a little firecracker, aren't you?" the voice from behind you asks. the italian accent ringing through your ears. when the cloth was done being tied and you could hear the man behind you walking around. as far as you knew, it was only you and him in the room. his footsteps echoed in the hallow room as he walks in front of you. he had dark curly hair, a matching beard, and piercing blue eyes. he was wearing a black suit with a corresponding pair of shiny shoes. he looked very professional. he grabs a folding chair from the nearby wall, bringing it over towards you. he unfolds it and sits, now facing you as he smiles. you glare at him struggling more against the rope restraints. you let out muffled shouts and curses, which just made him laugh. "what's that? i can't quite hear you."

you shake your head about, trying to remove the cloth from your mouth. "debbie will find me and you'll be a dead man!" you exclaim. although your threat was muffled, the man got the gist of what you were saying.

"ah yes, debbie," he says with a beaming smile. he gets up from the chair, walking to the table next to you, picking up a revolver. his fingers gently glide over the barrel. "you can count on her arrival, don't you worry about that (y/n)."

your eyes widen as you see him toying with the revolver. you furiously struggle against the restraints some more, with tears falling from your eyes.

"debbie, we should think this through!" tammy begins to plead with debbie. but debbie wasn't having it. she was already halfway out of the front door. "it'll do you no good if you don't have a plan."

debbie stops in the doorway, turning to tammy. lou stands behind tammy, with a worried expression. "there is no plan when it comes to matteo. he's spontaneous -- he's rouge. and he has (y/n), i need to get her back." she pauses blinking back tears. "i have to get her back."

lou quickly grabs debbie's arm before she could walk away. "i'm coming with you."

before anyone could leave, rose comes running down the stairs with a slip of paper. "wait!" she calls out, reaching the front door, handing debbie the slip of paper. it has a name and a phone number on the top of it. "i found this in (y/n)'s room," she explains. "isn't that--"

"her mother." debbie finishes. she crumbles the paper in her hand before grinding her teeth. "i should've known she had something to do with this. she's only in it for the money."

tammy's breathing hitches in her chest. "even at the expense of her own daughter?"

debbie nods, shaking her head in disbelief. victoria was a horrible and manipulative woman. she's snapped out of her thoughts as another text pings through to her phone. it's the same unknown number that told debbie you were captured. debbie unlocks her phone, taking a sharp breath. tammy, rose, and lou all lean over, reading the imbedded message. it's a photo of you, tied to a chair, gagged. you were looking down a the ground, your hair covering your face. underneath the photo, there's a message.

come to 103 broadway street alone. you have 15 minutes or she's dead. no cops either.

"man, oh man! i shoulda known you were danny's kid. the resemblance is spot on," matteo says with a mockingly sweet grin. he uses the cold revolver to brush a stray piece of hair out of your face. "you even act like him in some weird 'n twisted way."