𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 (Taehyung)

When your professor husband gets jealous after seeing you kiss your best friend Jimin as a dare.

You walked in your house following Taehyung and was pinned against the wall by him.

You knew you had fucked up, and what was going to happen next was making you wet.

You made him jealous since it was a dare by your boy bestfriend Jimin and now he was extremely angry on you.

"T-tae what happened? "

"Don't you think you deserve a punishment?" He rasped out.

You gulped.

"For w-what?"

"Do I really have to answer that, my slut?" He spats

"I am sorry, it was j-just a dare" You mumbled.

"But you made daddy angry, little slut!"

He grabbed her wrist pulling you towards the couch.

He pushed you down onto it roughly. Reaching eye level, he yanked off your shorts and panties at the same time. He spreads your legs apart with a firm grip.

"Daddy..." you moaned lightly.

"So wet for me as always." He snickered.

He placed his fingers on your folds rubbing up and down slowly.

You wimper at his touch sinking your teeth into your bottom lip.

He slides his fingers deep inside you pumping in and out. He curled his fingers upward rubbing against your g-spot harder and harder knowing you're a second away from losing it completely.

"Does he make you feel good like this?" He asked.

Before getting an answer he places his plump lips on your clit sucking roughly making you scream .

He hums and vibrates your core sending another wave of pleasure.

"Pl-please I wanna cum, ahh... "

He parts away making you groan.

"Up" he instrusted.

You rose up slowly a bit shakened. He took off your white shirt slowly kissing your open skin sucking on your neck softly but anxiously. Your head tilted back as he used one hand to undo your bra throwing it onto the floor.

Still sucking your neck he grabbed one of your legs wrapping it around his waist with your help you jumped onto him with a light moan.

He held you tightly in his arms carrying you upstaurs to your room and putting you down slowly on the bed.

He took off his shirt showing his well built body.

You ran your fingers over his shoulder as he smirks to you suddenly grabbing your hands pinning them down on the bed.

"Lean back baby." He said with dominance.

You immediately lean back as he spreads your legs wide.

The space between your leg is burning and you needed him badly.

"Your soaked," he mummers.

You moan breathlessly.

Smirking at your situation, Taehyung runs his hands up your legs to your boobs before slowly rubbing his blunt head onto your folds slowly.

"Tae please." You wimper lifting your hips up a little desperately.

"Please what baby?" He smirked.

"Please daddy let me come" you begged but he just got up and walked to the cupboard.