IMPORTANT!!

hey guys!!

long time no see

can't believe the last time i updated was all the way back in 2022. 6 months ago roughly. wow.

anyways, as you guys have probably noticed i've been replying to comments recently. and i did promise another chapter update. to be perfectly honest with you guys, i started to write and i literally couldn't. any idea or motivation i once had has quite literally died. 

which really fucking sucks cause i'm getting back into my dsmp phase and holy shit generation loss was so good?? i'm honestly so proud of ranboo for everything he's done. i was there back when he first came up with the idea and it's been so incredible to see how much he's grown and what his dream has turned into. 

i have no idea what's gonna happen to this fic, nor to any of my other fics. but i can't promise anything, if we're being totally honest, i reckon i won't come back to this fic at all. 

it really sucks cause you guys have been so awesome and supportive, and your comments literally mean the entire world to me. but i don't want to disappoint you guys with false hope or pretences or whatever. 

i may get a random burst of motivation here and there, but don't expect anything.

that's it from me, you guys are so so awesome and i'm so grateful for all your support. 

happy late pride month, and holy shit it's been a year since techno passed. 

may he rest in peace, he will always be remembered, o7

hope you have a good day/morning/afternoon/night

and i'll see you when i see you :D