chapter 13

13•

Danielle POV

Well that was hella awkward. The Queen actually thought she choked me or something but then she reliazed it. Well its just me and Haerin right now. I just drank the water and finished it quickly so did Haerin. I grabbed the glass from her hand then placed it at a table together with mine. I stepped forward to her then placed my hands on her neck. Her hands holding my waist. I looked at her eyes then gave her a peck on the lips. She was about to kiss me when i tickled her.

"ARGH-  DAN-  AH-  HAHAHAAH"

"Desurb"

I stopped tickling her by the time she fell on her bed. I ran to the nearest mirror and stared at my neck. Bloody hell its like i actually got choked for hours. It did hurt last night but i dint expect it to become like this!

"Im gonna go take a bath, bye" I said then headed towards the door to exit

Suddenly Haerin held my hand

"Lets take a bath together!" She suggests

"No..."

I need a good cold shower

"Okay" she pouts

-

After my shower and stuff, i concealed my neck with make up so the marks will not be visible anymore. Honestly, i have nothing else to do since Haerin dont give me much commands. Im supposed to only listen the princess and not anyone else because i am Haerin's Personal servant and her baby, or is she the baby? She would cling onto me all day though. Not sure... 

Also its been days since lockdown, i think this is day 3? Or 4? I think its 3. Im actually scared of this whole war thing but when Haerin is beside me all the worries go away. Hm, now my mind keeps thinking of her. I should check up on her.

I opened the door and met Haerin standing in front me, her hands near to my chest. I think she was about to knock. None of us got an reaction from it though.

"What can i do for you, Kitty?"

"I miss you"

"Ok"

I wanna see her reaction when i close the door so i closed it and i saw her eyes widened lol. Her hand suddenly grabbed the door and stopped it. Uhmm

"How dare you close the door!"

"I just want to see your reaction"

"Now im angry"

"You're just staring with no expression"

"Ugh, i miss you Dani"

"I was with you like 30 minutes ago"

"Why are you like this now? Do you not love me?"

"Dont test me"  i think i know what she is trying to do

"Answer me, Do you not love me?"

"Dont even try this move"

"So... you dont love me at all!"

It was just getting annoying so i hugged her to keep her shut. She enjoys it when i hug her. I guess she's the baby. Why do i feel like our roles have been reversed?

■ time skip■

I played truth or dare with Haerin and i'd say her dares are uhm... you'll never know :)  My dare are just simple but hers just always leaves me dumbfounded. My questions for truth are simple while hers always makes me flustered. Almost saying one questions everytime. Other than that, i really enjoy her company. She makes me laugh whenever im down. I make her happy whenever she's down. No one will be able to take Haerin from me.