Chapter 9

The next day, we still see the marines and soldiers marching in the forest, but with their sleeves rolled up due to the warm environment.

They then hear a buzzing noise as they see the Queen Demi-Human Bee and the Queen Demi-Human Wasps greeted and approached the men and women. The two queens wanted to invite them for a feast.

Behind the two Queens was at least over a hundred of bees and wasps.

"Good heavens." Said the lieutenants.

The marines and soldiers halted their march as they witnessed the unexpected arrival of the Queen Demi-Human Bee and Queen Demi-Human Wasps, accompanied by their entourage of bees and wasps. The buzzing sound filled the air, creating an atmosphere of intrigue and anticipation.

The troops exchanged glances, realizing the significance of the queens' presence and the invitation they were extending. Their initial surprise soon transformed into a mixture of curiosity and caution.

The Chinese lieutenant stepped forward, representing the group, and addressed the queens with respect. "We are honored by your invitation, Queens," he said, his voice carrying a tone of gratitude and curiosity. "May we inquire about the feast you mentioned?"

The Queen Demi-Human Bee, with her regal demeanor, replied in a melodic voice that resonated with authority and warmth. "Brave warriors, we extend our hospitality to you as a gesture of goodwill and appreciation for your presence in our lands and as repayment for our recovery," she said. "We have prepared a feast to celebrate the unity of our realms and the bonds forged between our kind."

The troops considered the offer, realizing that accepting the queens' invitation would provide an opportunity for cultural exchange and further strengthen their alliance. The lieutenants turned to their fellow troops, gauging their reactions, and received nods of agreement.

"We accept your gracious invitation, Queens," the Chinese lieutenant responded, his words representing the collective decision of the platoons. "We look forward to sharing this feast and fostering friendship between our peoples."

The Queen Demi-Human Bee and Queen Demi-Human Wasps nodded in acknowledgement, their expressions reflecting satisfaction and appreciation. The bees and wasps surrounding them emitted a harmonious hum, signaling their approval as well.

Accompanied by the queens and their entourage, the troops proceeded toward the location where the feast awaited. The atmosphere buzzed with excitement as the troops anticipated a unique culinary experience, eager to immerse themselves in the customs and traditions of the bee and wasp demi-human communities.

As they arrived at the feast, the marines and soldiers were greeted by a vibrant display of delectable food, rich aromas, and intricate floral decorations. Tables were adorned with honeycomb-themed decorations and delicacies infused with the essence of nectar and pollen.

The troops, now seated alongside their hosts, engaged in conversations and shared laughter, despite the language barriers that existed. The universal language of friendship and shared experiences prevailed, as they exchanged stories and discovered commonalities that transcended cultural differences.

Throughout the feast, the marines and soldiers were treated with utmost hospitality and respect. They savored the unique flavors and textures of the bee and wasp demi-humans' cuisine, which showcased the harmony between nature and culinary artistry.

As the feast drew to a close, the troops expressed their heartfelt gratitude to the queens and their hosts for the memorable experience. The platoons' perception of the demi-human communities had evolved, as they witnessed firsthand the depth of their culture and the warmth of their hospitality.