2

I woke up a few hours later, in the same room where we'd fought. Looking down, I saw that my wound was fully healed, the only evidence it ever happened being the hole in my suit. Luckily I had others.

I decided to just sleep in for the rest of the morning to fully get my strength back.

Later on, I retrieved my gun from under the cabinet and decided to just strip down to wearing my underwear for the day, since I wasn't going out and it was more comfortable.

My mind wandered back to the woman from last night. She was incredible, quite possibly the most impressive woman I'd ever met. She was clearly going to be much harder to kill than I thought.

I walked around the hotel room, searching cabinets and drawers for anything she might've left behind, but found nothing. She clearly hadn't planned to stay for long.

By the next day, I had decided to stay in the little hotel room for a few days, my target couldn't have gone far and even if she had, I'd need a few days to plan my next move.

My belongings were all packed tightly into a bag on my motorcycle so I brought them up, changing into just some black jeans and a green long sleeve shirt, and heading out to get some food.

I spent some time choosing things to last me a few days. Also, I had to pick up a new small knife, since mine was taken from me last night. Unfortunately it was just a kitchen one, nothing compared to my beautiful silver knife with red and black on the handle, it's intricate black widow engravings making it unique, special to me.

After grabbing some essentials, I decided to go for a walk around the park, trying to process what had happened and what I was feeling.

She distracted me so easily, but the things she said and did made my mind go crazy. The feeling of her warm breath on the skin of my neck, the sight of her underneath me, and on top of me.

Oh how I longed to both dominate her and submit to her. Usually I was in control but she just seemed to be so incredibly powerful. It made me feel powerless, a feeling that only horrid men had made me feel. But this was different, I wanted her to let her have power over me.

Oh god Natasha stop!

Deciding that my walk had gone on for long enough, considering my mind was going to places I couldn't let it go to, I hurried back to the hotel room, picking up a spare key on the way up.

I opened the door, swinging it shut with my foot as I dropped the grocery bags to the floor, when my gaze fell upon the bed.

Sitting on top of it was a purple box with ribbon on the top. Hmmm that's weird, the lady at the desk didn't say anything about a delivery, maybe it was meant for someone else.

I went over to it and opened the lid carefully. Inside was some clothes and my knife! I took the knife between my fingers, inspecting it for any signs of my blood, but there wasn't any. It was pristine.

I ran my finger over the sharp edge that I knew was embedded into my stomach just earlier today. Why would she give it back?

On top of the clothes was a folded note with a black spider drawn on the top.

Cute. Wait no not cute, you need to kill her Natasha!

I picked up the note which read:

Black Widow,
Today is an important day for you. Meet me at the restaurant on the corner of this road, wearing this. I know you'll look sexy in this dress so don't even think about not wearing it. By the way, your outfit today was really cute! Love the green on you. Might wanna think about
shutting the blinds next time you walk around in your underwear though, anyone could see in ;)
Thought you might need the knife back, you know, to kill me, so it felt right to return it. I'll see you at 7.
I