𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

[PROLOGUE]

❝But my love (love)

But my love (love)

He doesn't love me, so I tell myself
I tell myself, I do, I do, I do
One: Don't pick up the phone
You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Maroon hair color boy can be seen laying down on the sofa in his shared apartment with his teammate, reading a novel in his hand. Before a door opened showing his roommate “Oh- welcome back Julian! any news from them?”

Yep, the one this boy shared an apartment with is Julian Loki, a French prodigy football player. amazing right? But the boy is a renowned player himself, Shikanoin [Name].

Both of them is a partner in crime (in the field), and no one can stop them in the field. Even so, the individual skill of them both is no joke indeed. Now let's see what going on here.

Shaking his head, Julian sighed “No, there isn't any news. but I have an invitation from bluelock projects in Japan” This pique [Name] interest.

“blue lock? oh, the one you join to test the player in there?” nodded at [Name] question, Julian walked to the sofa and sit beside him. [Name] comes near to him “There's for you too”

Surprised at this- “Really? I thought it was just you” Shaking his head, Julian explain that some other players get an invitation too. [Name] nodded at the explanation and open the letter that was for him and read it.

Both of them are quiet, still reading the letter. Eyes scanning the content, Julian is done reading the letter and nodded “So, jinpachi ego wants us to join the Neo egoist bluelock to train them huh- what do you think [Na-” Julian look beside him but stopped seeing your reaction.

A maniac grin in his mouth and glowing light blue color in his light green eyes, showing how much he anticipated this project.

Julian chuckled at this, “Excited already?”
Laughing at his question “Now, now Julian you know why I play for France and not Japan right?” [Name] continue reading the letter while Julian hummed at the answer.

“looks like your gonna go back to your homeland [Name]” the said person is smirking “Indeed Julian, you want to company me there?” asking the buzz cut haired boy, he smiled at this

“I'm ready to go with you everywhere, as long you give me permission [Name]” laughed at the response, and he stood up “Well then, wait for me Japan!”

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hello! Welcome to your author's new work! (Even though ORPHIC didn't even reach chapter 15 yet-) forgive me, but I'm itchy to make this fic.

I hope you like this story like the other one, this is an xReader story, and.. my first time, because the other is a xOc, so if there are any mistakes pls forgive me.

Don't forget to leave a vote ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

NEXT CHAPTER!

LUCENT
“INTRODUCTION”