ₗᵤCₑₙₜ ₁

CHAPTER 1 [ARRIVED]

❝Hello from the outsideAt least I can say that I've triedTo tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heartBut it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore❞

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

"Adele - Hello"

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

A week after U20 vs bluelock match and a day before the Neo egoist league started, [Name] and Julian arrived in Japan.

Before going to the facility, they wanted to have fun first (before chaos happened). The hotel they book is close to the amusement park and arcade, so they choose to go there.

"years I've been in France going back to Japan is a weird experience tbh" Right now both of them sitting on the swing, Julian looked to his side "Why so?"

[Name] sweatdrop at this. "France's elegant interior is already etched into my mind" he continues looking around.

"I'm not insulting Japan, after all, it's still my country. Though the football part should get the insult" he mumble the last part, Julian hearing this frowned.

He sighed at your words, Julian knows your hatred towards JFU. Their incompetence makes you hate playing football in Japan and move to France.

Though he doesn't mind (he's really happy) you playing with him, doesn't mean he like the fact that your friend died because of them.

Julian snapped from his thought when he see you standing, [Name] stretched his body and looked back to him "Let's get back, shall we? I don't like staying outside"

Julian was entranced a bit by your figure, before standing up and walking to your side, "Umm- let's go then" [Name] tilted his head and snickered.

"and jul, you owe me a cuddle when we get to the hotel" You continue walking leaving a red-faced julian behind you.

"him and his flirt habit" mumble at it, he ran towards you, while trying to keep his poker face (Although his ears say otherwise).

One day before neo egoist league

[Name] stood in front of the building, whistling at the sight in front of him "god damn, how much did they spend on this?"

Julian stands beside you, he is just done talking with his manager "Probably millions? I already see the inside of it, and almost all of them are automatic"

Hummed at his explanation, [Name] continue looking around the area. that old geezer lost a Million (yen? Dollars?) to make this huh-

[Name] face is blank there is no emotion in it, you have a big hatred for those higher up. And because of that, you don't have much expectation of players that have succeeded in reaching Neo egoist league.

More like you don't want to have an expectation, we don't want to be disappointed now, do we?

"[Name]? You there? We're gonna go in now" You quickly snap from your thought and sighed at it. Julian sees this doesn't say anything and just holds your hand to assure you, that it will be okay.

Putting back, you smile gently at his worried face. "I'm okay, let's go in shall we?" you two enter the bluelock facility, facing what destiny will bring for you.

Right now [Name] and Julian are in front of the meeting room that has been told to. your not nervous, more like skeptical of people that you will meet behind this door.

The door opened, and both [Name] and Julian enter the room. Immediately all eyes in the room are on the two of you, [Name] looks around the room finding a too-familiar face.

Not bothered to greet them, [Name] walk to PXG's signed sit that has been provided. The room has a big table in the middle and a chair, there is one chair in front of it may be for the leader? And followed by many chairs for the player.

[Name] sit behind but at the right of Julian, while he sits at the front. Unsurprisingly [Name] sits side by side with the infamous Kaiser Michael.

You can sense that he steal a glance at you, but ignored it and focused at the meeting.

"lets the meeting begin"

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Chapter 1 is finally updated!! Thank you for supporting LUCENT! I'm really happy you like the story, I hope you guys continue like this story.

And as you can see [Name] has a hatred towards Japan Football Union (JFU) because of.. yeah.. dead friends :)

But let's see what the future tells us, shall we?

Don't forget to leave a vote ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

NEXT CHAPTER!

CHAPTER 2
[PLAYER]
"Welcome to PXG, Japan Minions"