ₗᵤCₑₙₜ ₂

CHAPTER 2 [PLAYER]

❝Boy, why you so obsessed with me?Boy i want to know

Boy, why you so obsessed with me?
Boy i want to know...❞
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The day NEL starts

In the France building, Julian Loki and shikanoin (name) are scrutinizing the blue lock player on the monitor. The two of them already understand how this show gonna work from the last meeting.

(Name) Is staring at the blue lock players one by one, spotting some familiar faces that show on the screen.

"Seems like the choosing finally started, let's go (name) we have to go back to the training field to see them" julian stated while glancing at the person beside him.

Still staring at the monitor "You can go first i will catch up later, i just want to observe a bit" (name) gives his cheeky smile to Julian.

Chuckle julian shakes his head and walks back to the door in that room "All alright then I will go first but don't be late, we don't want our joueur étoile to be late now do we?"

(Name) laugh and just said "hey because I'm the 'joueur étoile' i have to be late julian!" the said person smiled at (name) who laughed at what he said.

Stepping out of the room, leaving (name) alone in there. He started to look at the player who chose their team entering the door that led them to the building on the screen.

Clicking to another building, he finally stops at the French building hallway. Seeing a familiar face, (name) raising his eyebrows seeing him choose France as his team.

That person none other than itoshi Rin, sae younger brother. He thought that Rin probably chose a team like Manshine or Munchen from his playstyle.

(Name) Chuckle can be heard in the room, "Interesting, does he know that I'm on this team? Itoshi Rin... I wonder how far have you reached." turning off the screen he walked back to the door, walking where the player is waiting for his arrival.

In the training field where the PXG and blue lock player is now, Julian Loki the master striker of this team is smiling at the players who stare at the field in wonder except for certain teal-eyed player who just stare blankly.

The master striker striker is instructing the player, but a certain blonde-pink-haired crazy man child dgaf about that. 'ugh- why can't that chibi just shut that mouth.. this team is boring' he stated blankly at his team.

Shidou Ryusei look at beside him, itoshi huh-

Rin is listening to Julian, having vs match at bluelock with him, and loses just how much different he is compared to the striker even though they are almost the same age.

Rin suddenly crouches at the sudden attack at him from the demon beside him, "Huh? What are you doing?!" Rin shouted giving the attention to him.

The said person just laughs maniacally "What? It's boring to just listening that chibi 'advice'~ come on rin chan~ let's play!" the manic face he gives disgusts Rin so much that he starts to punch that face.

Resulting in a fight-

The blue lock player tries to stop them but almost gets punched so they back away. Julian sweat drop seeing this and sighed 'hah... It's just have been 20 minutes...'

Suddenly the automatic door opens, and a soccer ball is going straight to the fighting duo, separating them in the way because of the heavy shoot. But it does not stop there, it landed perfectly at the goalpost behind them.

The training field is silent. The France team smiled at this, while the blue lock player was in awe at the precise shoot.

Looking back at the door, the perpetrator of that shoot is walking toward julian at a steady pace. The France team gives way for him to walk, and his steady step stops beside julian.

Dull light green eyes looking at them, disappointing- "So.. this is the so-called japan player?" voice rings out in the field, silence is the answer.

He sighed "truly, i shouldn't have an expectation toward you from the start". The faces turn ugly at this comment, Julian is worriedly looking at (name) that just entering the field "(name) it's fine-"

"is not fine Julian! They dare to disrespect you! The master striker!" (name) said, his voice being higher than usual, Julian sighed at this.

Bluelock player Atmosphere is not good, they just entered and angered the players of the team.

"we are s-sorry.." black haired bowed his head toward the France team. (Name) know him nijiro nanase, "we're here i-is not for c-causing trouble"

Silence overcomes, again-

Sighed, (name) closed his eyes "Fine- I'll let go of this one, but if it repeats. watch it-" his light green eyes glowed dangerously at them, and smiled after that- making them dumbfounded.

France's team just sweats drop at this-

"then let me introduce myself! I am shikanoin (name)! bienvenue chez PXG, serviteur du Japon" his beautiful light green eyes charm them at the moment.

Shikanoin (name), "the all-knowing player" heavy title right? But that is the best for him. If Julian Loki alone is a prodigy in the field, then when he's with (name), Julian will be the 'god' in that field.

He is a partner that every striker wants in this world, surely he can be the forward but he also can be the midfielder that gives an opening to his striker.

Truly a pity, that Japan let go of this amazing egoist.

Julian smiled at their reaction to his midfielder, clapping his hand to grab their attention back "Now, now! Let's start the real match shall we"

PXG vs BLUELOCK
Start

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Welcome back to lucent reader!! I'm sorry for not updating so long. I'm back and promise to up regulary for now on so i hope you guys continue to like lucent!

ORPHIC will up soon! I hope you can wait longer, thank you for being patient with me. I'm sorry if grammar is teribble

Don't forget to leave a vote ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

NEXT CHAPTER!

CHAPTER 3
[CHARMING]

"Julian is lucky to have (name) as his partner, huh- jealous? Of course i am."