28: Confronted 2/2

Warning: Homophobic slurs

Aisha Coles:

I was amazed by Ren's song and speech. I knew they could do it, they were everything that my parents want me to be. But I am done playing with their games and rules. I was with my real friends.

After all the performs, I was talking with my friends. Then Jo and Ava came, " Eww, why are you three with that dyke?" Ava asked to me, Elle and Caleb. " Because she is my real friend unlike you, I never wanted to be popular or a bully . I wanted a normal life as public speaker. Plus this dyke is my girlfriend, so you can called me an dyke as well, bitch, " I snapped at her and she stared at me with a shocked expression.

" B-but-"

" I always will be lesbian, I don't give a fuck right now, Ava. This is who I am, the real Aisha Coles. I am not the popular Aisha Coles anymore. I am going back to my old life, " I turned and my friends and I went to see Ren.

When we got to the backstage, Ren was putting away their guitar. Then Caleb ran up to Ren and kissed them. I covered Elle's eyes, " I am not a kid, you know that, Aisha, " Elle said and I uncovered their eyes. Elle felt like a non-binary this time. " You did amazing, blooming flower, " Caleb hugged his lover and Ren beamed. " Thanks, Caleb. * Sigh * It's took the time for me to built the confidence, Caleb, " Ren blushed, this is why I shipped them. " So guys, you want to meet Caleb's friends at the fountain, " Leah asked to us and we nodded.

We went to the fountain, all the parents were spending with their parents. Also I saw Ren and Leah's parents teasing them for having lovers. But I saw the look in Ren and Leah's dad's eyes. He is on protective dad mode, and he was giving Caleb the death glare. Not to me because he knows that I am different from Caleb and other people. We made to the fountain and we saw Caleb's other friends until I was pulled aside by my ' mother '.

" Oh Gardenia and Gen, it's nice to see you two here. We are here to talk to our daughter, " my ' mother ' said with a actor voice and I lip-synced ' help me.' Ren's mother understood what I am trying to do. " Alyssa, your daughter looks uncomfortable by the way you hold her. Let her go, " she said and my ' mother ' didn't want to let go of me at first. Then Ren's mother looked at her with a look, she let go of me. I went to Leah and she hugged me, then kissed me on my head.

" You young lady are in big trouble, you are not meant to be dyke. You are a straight woman, " my ' father ' said and this is the time I finally done with their bullshit. I turned around and I walked toward them and I stopped in front of them.

" What the actual fuck is with your deal about who I am. I want to be what I want to be, all I wanted to be an public speaker to help people to find a voice. But you took that away from me, all my dreams. You both wanted me to be an actress and I never wanted to be like that. You said you will support me to be what I want to be, but no, you both wanted me to be something I'm not. "

" Being an actress was your dream." This made me more anger.

" NO, IT'S NOT. That's your guys' dream, all I wanted is to have parents who will support me and cared about me. But no, you both cared is success and money, I just want to be normal. Not famous or popular, I just want to be normal like Ren and Leah and Elle and Caleb. I don't care I am dyke. I am proud to be lesbian, I never loved men. Plus for the record, I broke up with Caleb, a few months ago. Also I am dating Leah, I don't give a fuck at all. The reason why Ren go the disease because of you both forced me and Caleb to date. Ren loves Caleb with their heart and you took the one person who Ren loves from them. Also I found out they are in depression after their younger siblings died. It's hard for them to more on like this, but I hate you both. I couldn't be there for my best friend when they were hurt. I couldn't be with the person I fell love with. I couldn't let CALEB BE WITH REN. But now, I could do those things now. You can disown me if you want. How about I disown myself from this. This is even better, I don't fucking care, you just lose another child again. I wish you were never my parents, " I snapped and my parents stood there.

I walked off and I went with Ren and Leah's parents. We walked off, and I saw a lot of people were looking at my parents. My so-called parents called my name, but I never looked back at them. This is best for me and I knew thy will never be the parents I want. They just wanted kids to be successful and make money. So they lived off of that, I lose a sibling once. He was my older brother, but he died because stressed and overworking. I was only 4 when he died, but the problem was he was bisexual. My parents didn't accept him and forced him to success so he couldn't be with his own lover because of that.

" Wow, that was brave of you, love, " Leah told to me as she held my hand. I smiled and I was brave enough to stand up to my parents. Maybe my older brother will be proud and I am happy. " Okay, who is up a tour?" Leah asked with excited voice and we all smiled.

Ren Greens:

Caleb held me close and I saw my dad was still glaring at Caleb. " Dad, you know you can stop glaring at him, right? " I raise a brow and my dad was being overprotective. " Fine, at least he doesn't break your heart like when you had the disease, " my dad answered and he knew that Caleb was the reason I had the disease. " Dad, I am fine. Plus I only got two side effects of the disease. I am fine, plus just enjoy the tour of the place, " I explained to dad and then Caleb took my hand. We ran through the place, and I didn't know where Caleb will take me.

After leading to many halls and other paths around the campus. Then we are on the roof of the college and it was beautiful. I saw the whole city from up here and I looked at Caleb. " This is beautiful, Caleb, " I said and I turned to him. He smiled and blush, " I knew you will like this, " he took my hand. Wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. Then...

We kissed under the sunset glow!

A/N: I have just the epilogue left to do, also I am doing another fnaf story after I am done with this book. This took me so long to finished and plus, this is the second last chapter to the book. So I am almost done this, stay tune for the epilogue.