14 (Spider-Man)

KAMIJOU TOUMA posted today.

Don't get all the hate for him. He did a lot of great stuff for New York, the least they can do for him is show a lot of love.

Like • Comment

Fukiyose Seiri He does cause a lot of damage to the city after his battles, like have you seen the news coverage of those battles?
Like • Comment

Aogami Pierce By that logic, paramedics shouldn't try to resuscitate patients since the chances of death are very risky. Or that firemen shouldn't go and put out fires since another will start someplace else.
Like • Comment

Fukiyose Seiri It's an occupational hazard, it's a part of the job to them. Spider-Man is a vigilante, he wasn't officially established by the Mayor of New York to act against these Supervillains. If anything he's causing a lot more damage than good.
Like • Comment

Tsuchimikado Motoharu The world is a big place. Sooner or later villains will pop up and cause chaos for everyone. Like, remember the Graviton Bombings?
Like • Comment

Fukiyose Seiri They caught the guy so I'm not worried.
Like • Comment

Aogami Pierce Yeah, until the next one comes in.
Like • Comment

Tsukuyomi Komoe Look, much as we want to persecute Spider-Man-san for his reckless acts, let us never forget the good he does. And everyone in New York loves him.
Like • Comment

Kamijou Touma Not everyone. There's this guy with the questionable mustache going around, making smear articles about "the masked menace".
Like • Comment

Tsukuyomi Komoe Most of everyone then.
Like • Comment

In another part of Facebook, a group of girls carry their conversations.

Gwen Stacy: Thank you for giving us a tour around the place Ms. Misaka. Really appreciated it.

Misaka Mikoto: No need to thank me Ms. Stacy, I was delighted to show you a tour around Tokiwadai.

Mary Jane Watson: Very nice place you got around here, nice open field, good ambiance, and the inside of the hall's very classy.

Shirai Kuroko: We here at Tokiwadai pride at providing the best education for aspiring young ladies such as ourselves. You girls can enroll here someday in the near-future if you like.

Mary Jane Watson: I thought this was a middle school.

Misaka Mikoto: There's a high school portion in our curriculum, so you can transfer here as part of our Foreign Exchange Program. That does mean one of us would go over to your school as well.

Gwen Stacy: I'd love that. It does suck we can't Pete in here.

Mary Jane Watson: Only girls are allowed in here Gwen, besides only two are chosen for this project. Pete would have to do a lot of convincing to the school to get a chance like this.

Misaka Mikoto: Who's Pete by the way? You girls have been mentioning him almost nonstop throughout the trip?

Gwen Stacy: Oh, just this classmate of ours back in our class from earlier.

Mary Jane Watson: The guy with the fringed bangs?

Shirai Kuroko: Oh.

Mary Jane Watson: Knowing him he'd run around and mumble on about the architecture and design of the place.

Gwen Stacy: And ask more questions about the level of education in this place, and say things like, "This is heaven."

Mary Jane Watson: Ngl I can imagine him say that.

Misaka Mikoto: Seems like you guys like this Peter.

Mary Jane Watson muted the chat

Gwen Stacy muted the chat

Shirai Kuroko: Seems like you pushed too much.

Misaka Mikoto: Oh damn.

5 hours later

Peter Parker: How in the world are you able to do that with your right hand? Like that doesn't make any sense, that fire can't just immediately dissipate like that, and how come you weren't burned at the center of it! Your power defies the laws of physics!

Kamijou Touma: Looks who calling the kettle black. Where did that strength come from, like you kicked that golem in the face and made it stagger. And your sticking on walls, like how?

Index: Are you cursed by a spider-creature back home, giving you your abilities?

Peter Parker: No, nothing spectacular like that. I was bitten by a genetically modified spider in a field trip. Don't tell anyone though, you guys are some of the few people I've ever told this to next to 3 others.

Kamijou Touma: Who are the other 3?

Peter Parker: Me, myself and I.

Kamijou Touma: Har har.

Peter Parker: So what's with your power? Don't tell me you ate a antimatter-imbued sandwich to get it?

Kamijou Touma: I don't know really. I've had had this power ever since I was a kid. Gave me lots of headache back in the day, and even now too it's a pain in the ass to deal with there's that.

Peter Parker: Oh, so you're a Mutant then?

Kamijou Touma: Mutant? You mean Gemstone?

Peter Parker: That's what they call them here? Weird.

Kamijou Touma: Are you a Mutant/Gemstone?

Peter Parker: No, I wasn't born with my powers so I'm not a Mutant. I don't know what to call myself honestly.

Kamijou Touma: I don't think it matters. What matters is, you did a great job helping us with those Magicians. If it weren't for your help they would've caused a massive catastrophe back at the museum.

Peter Parker: I have the great responsibility to use my power for the sake of others. Nothing more to it.

Kamijou Touma: Respect.

Peter Parker: Although I gotta ask, how did you know who I was under the mask?

Kamijou Touma: You sound as if you have a cold with that mask. Might as well change your voice down a notch to make sure no one recognizes you under that because it doesn't fully disguise your voice.

Peter Parker: Okay duly noted, gotcha. Anyway I go now, you guys are awesome by the way. Still can't believe Magic is real.

Kamijou Touma: It's a big world out there. Who knows what happens under our noses?

Index: Agreed.