33' Minjae's Hatred

Word count: 1.3K

Caution! : Mentions of kidnapping, torture.

——————————————————

Renjun's POV:

Mark shoots one of Choi's bodyguards on their thigh with no emotions, before joining me to exit the building in search of Haechan and Y/N.

"Haechan said they'll be towards the front." Mark says.

After hearing that, I jog ahead of him and exit the building first before anybody else tries to stop us and because I need to reach Y/N faster.

When I reach the exit, the first thing I see is a black SUV with tinted windows, and it soars off.

Must be Choi's people running away. I brush them off when Mark joins me.

"The corner, let's check over there." Mark points to the left from where we are and I agree with him.

It doesn't take us a second to reach there, but the scenery is a bit too hard to decipher.

"Yoh, Haechan!"

Mark kneels first and tends to an unconscious Haechan, who's lying on the floor.

I, on the other hand, look around for Y/N and then back to Haechan who's slowly regaining his consciousness.

When Y/N doesn't appear for another few seconds I kneel down next to Mark and hold Haechan by his collar.

"Where's Y/N?" I demand.

Mark pulls my hands off and I glare at him.

Haechan coughs and starts to open his eyes.

"Donghyuck!" I lightly tap his cheeks. "Please tell me Y/N is safe."

Haechan squints his eyes at me. "Y/N..."  He starts.

"Yes..." I grow impatient.

"She's... They... they took her." Haechan finally says.

"What!" Mark says first.

I leave Haechan in shock as my hands fall on either side of me.

Realization hits me too when I look back in the direction that the SUV had gone.

If I had just known.

If I didn't plan this whole thing today.

If I didn't kidnap Y/N in the first place.

If we hadn't befriended Y/N.

If I wasn't a special agent.

If I wasn't Huang Renjun.

Y/N would've been safe today.

——————————————————

~5 hours later, in another city.~

Minjae's POV:

"Make sure she doesn't escape. Otherwise-"

"I've taken all the special measures. I'll let you know when she's conscious." Robert says before exiting my office.

I've finally gotten what I had been looking for.

Y/N.

This was all a plan to lure those agents here, but that was mostly on my brother's part about revenge and whatnot.

I had other plans.

I was going to settle scores with that little Renjun boy.

How dare he look down on me? How dare he join my brother's team as a spy? Why did he find happiness again?