Thank You!

A/N (obviously not an update)

I would really like to thank all of those who have read my book entirely. Thank you so much for being here in this journey with me. Thank you for being patient with me and my slow updates. Thank you for understanding my grammar errors and mistakes and thank you for voting.

I also appreciate all of those who have read my book partly. Even if it was just a chapter or a sentence. Thank you so much. Every read counts for me and everyone of you guys mean so much to me.

The more reads I get, the more I get motivated to continue with the parts and come up with different plots and twists for you guys.

I remember I attended an event that taught me how to be grateful and show my gratitude whenever I can. So I'll start by appreciating my supporters here💓.

My inspiration.

Thank you so much Aaliaa and Mariam, you guys are my #1 supporters. And your'll reading my book motivates me further. Aaliaa reminds me that I need to perfect it and Mariam reminds me that I need to add spice to my parts. Both of your'll are equally important to me. My muses🍏.

P.S. Please forgive me if I have ever switched from Present to Past tense by mistake. I refuse to use the past tense for some reason, but if I ever did then that was just a mistake. Or maybe it was natural. Or maybe I was narrating a past tensed story. Whatever, I hope you get me.