ask and you shall receive

*noahs POV*

noah awoke to a load scream coming from the garage.

"holyyyy fuckk!!" he heard a scared voice coming from the garage. noah's immediate thought was that someone had seen mirage. noah ran to the front door put on his shoes and ran into the garage. though mirage was no where to be seen just a scared man around his age curled up in a ball sitting the the corner. noah studied his features. he had light brown fluffy hair and bright blueish-green eyes. the one really distinguishable factor was that he was naked. completely bare. noah looked around the room and grabbed a jacket that was hanging on a chair and walked over the the man. he handed him the jacket.

"here cover up" noah said throwing the jacket down by the man's side.

"noah! thank god your here do you see this!" the man called out motioning towards himself.

"sorry do i know you?" noah called out looking at the man weirdly.

"it's me man, your best bud? mirage?" the man said.

"your not mirage im not dumb and how do you even know mirage?" noah asked confused.

"because i am mirage!" the man said again

"dude stop messing with me how do you know me and who are you?" noah asked stepping back.

"man i'm mirage! uhhhh, remover when you broke into me and then we went on a super sick high-speed chase?" the man asked as if trying to get noah to believe he was mirage. but noah wasn't buying it.

"anyone could know that" noah said crossing his arms.
"gimme somthing better" he continued.

"first of all NO-ONE else could have known that! and second of all i don't really know what else to say sonic" the man sighed looking away.

"wait what did you just call me?" noah asked. was this really mirage.

"what? uh sonic? why?" the man said looking at him confused.

"no one but mirage and my brother call me sonic" noah said pacing back and forth.

"and i'm not your brother" the man said standing up.

"are you really mirage? but why? how?" noah asked looking at the man.

"yes dude omggg i thought i had lost my best buddy forever, and i don't know how, im also equally confused" just as the man said that two more men ran into the garage.

"noah why the fuck are we all human!" someone who noah assumed was an auto-bot.

"who are you?" noah asked looking at the tall man.

"what do you mean who are you? im optimus prime!" the man said flexing. yup definitely prime.

"and im bumble bee" and short man called out from beside prime.

"oh well i don't know why y'all are humans but this is mirage" noah said pointing to the man who was slightly taller than himself standing beside him.

"we'll what do we do?" prime asked noah.

"how would i know?" noah asked frustrated.

"i knew coming here was a mistake" prime said to bumblebee before dragging him and bumblebee out of the garage.

"don't worry man he's just scared" mirage said patting his shoulder. noah still couldn't believe this was mirage.

"you know your not to bad looking for a human" noah said tracing his finger around mirages face.

"okayyyy....." mirage said stepping back and taking noah's hand of his face.

"sorry" noah said putting his hands in his pockets.

"do you do that to other humans?" mirage asked noah confused.

"no" noah said looking at anything in the room but mirage.

"okay. i have to piss" mirage said.

"oh follow me!" noah lead him to the garage bathroom.

"how do i use this?" mirage asked looking at the urinal and then back down at his dick.

"uh we'll just uh stand up and aim" noah said walking over to the urinal beside mirages.

"like- uh- like this" noah said unzipping his pants to reveal his dick. he stood above r the urinalysis and gave a tutorial on how to aim to mirage. eventually mirage learned how to take a piss.

"uh thanks" mirage said whiles washing his hands.

"uh no problem" noah said whiles drying his hands.

"i don't know why you got so lucky down there" noah's aid jokingly.

"what?" mirage asked.

"you have a big dick" noah said looking mirage in the eyes.

"is that good?" mirage asked looking down at his dick.

"yea" noah said looking away.

"anyways wanna come inside my house for the first time?" noah asked tapping his foot on the ground.

"yea yup sure" mirage said following noah into his house.