•Operation Chaipunk•

The next day as Pav woke up, he made himself some chai and went to swing through the streets, the citizens offering him food as always. He, of course, took some with him on the way and thanked them. Then he returned back to his house, where he created a portal and entered it as he ate.
He went to Miles's universe again, knocking on the window. Gwen opened the window for him.

"Hey!" , he said upside down, his hands full of Puri (it's puffy bread).

He entered the room and held out his full hands.

"Puri anyone?"

Miles ran to him first and took one, immediately biting into it.

"Twanks!" , he said with his mouth full.

Pav smiled and offered the other two. They both also admitted that the bread was good, still fresh and warm. As they ate, they talked about what they were going to do that day while sitting down on the floor.

"I've told my parents I'm Spider-Man early today, they were so mad." , Miles started.

"But after an hour his mom started flooding him with kisses and they both forgave him...mostly." , Gwen chuckled lightly.

"...Soooo, I am grounded for when school starts. Four months."

"Ouch." , Pav said, feeling bad for him.

"Well, since you're free of being grounded for another month and a half, I'm guessing, we have to enjoy it to the fullest!" , he added.

"Yeah, but where's Hobie? He should come too, right?" , Gwen asked, looking at Pav like he was the one that should know.

"Uhm...I don't know..." , he said with a little bit of an upset tone.

"Did something happen?"

"Well...nooo? I mean yesss? It's nothing."

"Tell us." , Gwen was interested.

"Uh, he...uhhh....." , Pav started to blush slightly.

"OH MY GOD, HE KISSED YOU." , Gwen assumed, her face full of shock, but a good one, her mouth open.

Pav jumped at the assumption. She wasn't right, but she was extremely close.

"What?! That was so out of nowhere!" , he tried dodging it.

"Come onnn, I know he did~" , Gwen started teasing him.

"Why would you even think that? He doesn't like me and neither do I like him."

"Well, I've got this feeling that at least you like him, hm?" , Gwen kept pushing him for answers.

"Wha- me? Like, me me? Hobie? Noooo?"

"You're so bad at lying, Pav." , Gwen giggled.

"So, tell me, do you like him?"

"Yes, yes, I do. Just don't tell anyone, please."

"You've already told three people!" , Gwen looked at him without looking at the others.

The other two just sitting, quite unphased, Miles kind of expecting it and Miles 42 not really caring because he met them two days ago.

"You know what? We'll set you up!" , Gwen offered the idea.

"No no no no no, thanks. I'm good." , Pav shook his hands in front of himself.

"Alright then." , Gwen turned around and winked at Miles and Miles 42, giving them a signal that their previous plan was definitely going into action.

"So, what are we going to do today?" , Pav asked.