•Thunder•

Requested by @Iamgoingtohangmyself 🩷

————————————————————————
It was a nice day outside in Hobie's dimension. The two spider lovers were hanging out, walking around, having fun. It was usually in the less known areas, since Hobie didn't really like to walk by many people in the centre without his mask, given he's a troublemaker. As they were walking, Pav felt something fall on his nose. He stretched out his hand and surely enough, it hit his hand too, now more often.

"Looks like it's going to rain." , Pav told Hobie, who apparently didn't notice yet. (Bro has that big ass hair as a cover)

"Again. I swear it rains more than the sun shines. C'mon, don't wanna get wet now, do ya?" , he smiled and they held hands as they quickly went to Hobie's place, the boat.

There, Pav made the two tea, even though Hobie insisted to do it at first, since Pav's the guest. They sat down on two different beanbags, that were in the living room. They talked, while it was pouring outside. But then, the thunder came. And it was loud. Even Hobie had to comment about it. But as he looked at Pav, he was all curled up, his face showing he's terrified.

"Pav, you 'kay?" , he immediately became concerned.

"It's...a little scary." , he said in a quiet voice.

"A little? You're shakin' like a piece of paper. Hold on..."

He got up from his beanbag and sat next to Pav. The beanbag was big enough, so they both felt comfortable. He held Pav, who put his head on Hobie's chest, closing his eyes.

"'Tis gonna be okay, Pav." , he softened his tone and stroked his hair with one hand while still holding him with the other.

The storm was luckily not that long, but after it passed, it was still raining a little, so they stayed like that for longer. Though, Pav was already asleep while Hobie was just looking at him with hearts for eyes. He was absolutely stunned by the other one's beauty and how peacefully he slept on him. He felt so lucky to have him.

————————————————————————
Okay so I was planning on writing this right after I read the request comment, but my head started to hurt, so I lied down and then I fucking fell asleep. Sorry🩷