Poor Yumi Pt.2

Ikkaku's POV

It's been almost 30minutes and the brat still hasn't came back with anyone. Ugh,I should have known she would get lost again but yet again she five,what was I thinking? Gosh now I see why Yumi calls me an idiot...WAIT DID I JUST CALL MYSELF AN-

My thoughts got disrupted by an annoying high pitched voice. "Baldy! I got Unohana taicho! Sorry for taking long I got lost on the way there,hehe!" I sighed softly,at least she brought Captain Unohana instead of that Yamada kid, he's to jittery and would take to long. "Thank you Yachiru,and thank you for coming Taicho."

No one's POV

"No need to thank me it's my job. So,what's wrong with 5th seat Ayasegawa?" Ikkaku took a breath and told her what happened this morning. She then crouched before the two and placed a hand on Yumi's forehead. "Mhm. She doesn't have a fever,do you mind bringing her to the fourth? I would be able to take better care of her there." Ikkaku agreed and carried Yumichika to the fourth division.

When they arrived Ikkaku was advised to sit outside and wait for Captain Unohana to finish examining Yumichika. If he were to say he wasn't nervous,he would've lied. He was worried for his lover. Heck,what if she died!

All of this bad thoughts and ideas came into his head taking away his consciousness from the real world , zoning him out. But it wasn't long before a soft ,yet cold hand touched his shoulder, breaking him out of his trans.
Looking up he saw Captain Unohana with a small smile. "You may come in,I'll explain what happened when she wakes up."

The moment the long haired captain was done speaking, Ikkaku rushed in the room next to his lover. Yumichika was lying down ,still pale as a ghost,fast asleep. Ikkaku stayed at her side for at least 2hours when a suddenly a small groan was heard. Ikkaku immediately called for Unohana Taicho who came in with a sweet smile. "Fifth seat Ayasegawa you're awake. How do you feel?" She asked in her motherly tone. "Nauseous." Yumichika responded slowly sitting up. Unohana smiled. "That is to be expected giving the fact you're expecting." The couple gave Unohana a confused look. "Expecting? As in pregnant?" Ikkaku questioned making his lover's eyes open wide. "I'm pregnant!?" Unohana smiled at the couple who was clearly not expecting the answer they got. "Yes,that is what I said." Yumichika brought a hand to her mouth gagging softly. "I think I'm going to be sick."

~
"That's it Yumi,just let it out." Ikkaku said rubbing soft circles on Yumichika's back. After a few minutes of heaving Yumi collapsed into Ikkaku's arms sobbing, leaving poor Ikkaku dumbfounded. "Yumi? Hey,hey. Why are you crying babe." "Y-you're not mad?" Ikkaku smiled , cupping her cheek, kissing it softly. "No baby. I'm not mad. I know you're scared right now. But we'll figure it out somehow."

"We'll get through this together,my poor Yumi."

"DON'T PITY ME!"

"Oh the mood swings!"

The end