001

"Good morning, unpolished diamonds, we will not be having a match or any practices for today." That speech of Ego made the whole team groan. They were all striving to be the best in the world, after all.

"BUT-"

"-instead you guys will meet a damsel in distress," Ego continued.

"A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS AS IN A GIRL?!" Imamura shout excitedly

"Yes. She will come shortly, make her feel at home....and don't you dare do something to her. If i receive some complaints, then pack your things and LOCK OFF" Ego said in his usual monotone voice, giving some warning to the young boys in the room.

"What is this? To test our manliness or something??" Kunigami complained.

"dunno, I can't really read Ego"
Chigiri uttered.

"But what was the point of letting a girl enter blue lock tho?" Isagi questioned

"Maybe she's going to play soccer with us!" Bachira exclaimed

"Hm could be, but what if she's not?"

"Ego said she's a damsel in distress, maybe she's in danger, and she needs us to save her!" Imamura assumed

"Of course you'll say that, you piece of shit." Raichi exclaimed with his usual angry manner. " I don't care about the girl. And I'm not looking after her either."

"Being nice wouldn't hurt, Raichi" Kuon tries to calm him down

"I want to know what's so important about her that Ego has to make us all skip practice and the match. I want her to give me a valid reason, or I'll beat her ass dow-"

"Knock knock~" The door slowly opened, revealing a charming figure of a girl around their age. Almost all of them were stunned by the beauty of the teen.

Y/n's POV

Blue Lock's a place where Ego holds someone who would be the world's number one striker. Basing on that, blue lock is actually.... simpler than I expected it to be.

I was picturing a really large field where he would gather all of his players. Not this asylum looking place.

Not gonna lie, this place can be either be viewed as a really big school male's locker room or an asylum where mentally deranged people were held at.

I followed the map that Ego gave me and it led me infront of a door that has "Room Z" written on it.

"Knock knock"

The door opened slowly, revealing 11 man behind looking at me like I'm some kind of unusual creature.

"Umm hi?" I uttered

"H-hey! You look so beaut- gorg-- no no that's not the right word to describe your beauty. You're so ethereal! You can do whatever you want to m-"

"Enough with that, Imamura. I'm sorry for his behavior, miss" the tall one with an orange hair bowed his and his teammates' head to me.