002

I woke up with them already preparing for their match.

"Good morning, pretty" Chigiri greeted.

"Good morning, Chi~" I smiled.

I got up and washed my face up. That's when I get to take a look at the cute little dolphin pins that Bachira clips onto my hair last night.

Cute.. I found myself smiling in front of the mirror.

"Y/n! We're going out now!" Bachira called.

I immediately went out and saw them all in their jerseys.

"Good luck with your match!" I whim

"Thanks! Make sure to watch us through the monitors, y/n!"  Isagi reminded

"Don't worry, I will!" I assured him.
They all started to exit the room, and I went straight to the monitors to see their match.

The match starts off with team W. The brothers are good with their skills, giving team Z no time to react. Plus, they seem to be gagging up on Chigiri. I don't like that. Well, their insolent matter was later crushed on by Kuon continuously scoring for the team.

Wow.. he's so good at this.

The score is now 0-3 for team W. It was a half-time break, so I decided to get myself something to eat in the cafeteria. 

In the middle of the meal, a man sat in front of me.. well, not really infront 'cuz we have 2 tables between us, but you get the point. He looks so familiar, I just don't know where.. but I've totally seen him somewhere.

I didn't realize that I've been staring at him for too long until he finally spoke up, "What do you want?"

"A-ah, it's nothing, hehe," I said nervously and just went back to my meal. I quickly finish up my meal to watch team z play again and avoid any more embarrassment with this man.

I swear to God, I already saw that teal eyed, black haired man somewhere

I was deep in my thoughts when I suddenly bumped into someone, spilling his drink onto me. "Oh, I'm so sorry," I apologized. I looked up and saw the same man I was pondering about.

"Be more attentive sometimes." he coldly said

same goes for you..

"Excuse me? I've been standing here for the last minute, waiting for my food to come out. Clearly, you're the only one not paying attention here."

Shit I think out loud

"Y-yes, sir,"

I quicken my pace back to the room out of embarrassment. I got my new clothes 'cuz I really need to wash myself up now. That drink sticks to my skin.

I took a bath while mentally crying to the situation earlier.

I didn't notice that I'm staying on the shower too long until my fingers started to wrinkle up. I dried myself up and changed my clothes. My bathroom is on the back of the cafeteria, so I always take a full tour of the cafeteria before and after taking a bath.

I saw Kuon from a distance talking to 3 other men.

Wait... is that??

I walked closer to have a better look. As I was approaching them, the man with purple hair carried the white-haired man. Yep. It's them, hehe
I rushed to them, but they still seemed to not notice my presence.

"- Being weak sounds like a hassle. I'd rather just stop playin-" I cut him off by pinching his nose.

"Oi, you shouldn't say that, Sei." I pouted.