{Chapter 1} Found

Shelby's POV

I woke up by the sounds of knocking. "What time is it?..." I spoke out. I checked my alarm clock. "Who the hell is that my door at Three in the morning?!" I got out of my bed, quickly changed into my Witch attire, and went down the ladder to the main floor. The knocking was persistent. I grabbed my Scythe, and a small lantern, lit with a blue flame, despite the fact my eyes glow in the dark due to the sculk.

I cautiously open the door. There are other witches outside. They're from the Academy. They're here to get me.
"Witch Shelby. We are here to bring you into custody for Illegally using magic." One of them said. I couldn't let this happen. I slammed the door, Dropping the Lantern, climbing up the ladder, and quickly grabbing my wand. I'm not leaving the Evermore. They can't make me.

I go back down stairs and open the door. There's several of them. I point I wand up, a massive glowing explosion, both damaging them and knocking them the back. I run out. I keep running through the mangrove, the thick fog will block them. I know it will. Then I feel pain start to surge through my body, making me let out a blood curdling scream before everything went black.

I felt the feeling of being dragged, then something latching onto me. As I managed to open my eyes, I had Sculk keeping me in place. I quickly grabbed my wand and pointed it to the ground causing the earth to shake. I had to get out of there. I ran further away from them and closer to the center of the evermore. Before I knew it I was standing in-front of the ominous center now filled with Sculk. I looked up. "Shoot.." I was completely surrounded by witches.
"Stay away from me!" I said. But they didn't listen. "I SAID TO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" A blue glow appeared from my want and blasted straight into the air! The force was enough to knock everyone back. Including me. I looked up to see a rift of some kind. I got up. Should I go through it? Who knows what's behind it? Could it be dangerous? Then I realized, looking around that the others were recovering. I had no choice. I had to run through. Now!
I enter the portal, and wake up in the middle of a forest. And a campfire? My eyes glowed in the surrounding darkness. "Hello?"