Strange Dream

Molly woke up in her room, getting a good yawn out, but then looked to see her room torn and thrashed. She was both upset and confused.

"What happened to my room?" Molly asked herself as she placed her left hand on the side of her head.

But, rather than feeling her soft, yellow paw, she felt a different kind of softness. She looked over to her paw and saw that it was covered in a glove -- a princess glove, in fact. It was a satin white opera-length glove usually seen in princess movies and shows as well as being worn at galas and weddings. She looked at her other paw and saw it was covered in a princess glove, too. She then wondered about the rest of her clothes and looked down, only to see that she was no longer in her purple pajamas, but donning a pair of white thigh high socks that were child sized, and rather than her pull-up, she worn something different -- a white diaper.

"Where did the diaper come from?" She asked herself.

"Worry not, dear. I'm here to make your life feel wonderful," a strange unknown voice said.

"Who said that?" Molly asked.

"Molly, are you alright in there?" Her mom called out.

Before she asked the diaper sprouted a tentacle and hovered over onto Molly's mouth and then two more grabbed her torn pajamas and they placed the fabric on Molly's chest and magically sewn them back together as Molly was in her reformed nightwear. The tentacles then pulled her back to her bed and covered Molly under her blanket.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you, but I need you to keep my existence a secret. Please?" The voice said, revealing that it was the diaper she was somehow wearing that was talking.

"Ummm... ok?" She responded.

Rebecca pushed the door towards the inside of her room. But as she looked inside, she took a large gasp in shock as she saw the state of Molly's room. "Molly, what happened to your room? It's a mess. Did some sort of crazy critter come into your room last night and wrecked it?" Molly's worried mother asked.

Remembering the short promise she made with the living diaper, Molly just shrugged. "Maybe?" She said.

"Well, I'm just glad you're safe and the critter made it's way out. Let me help you get out of bed and into some new clothes--"

"NO!" Molly yelled as she pushed her head forward while keeping her arms under her blanket as to not raise suspicion for the gloves she was now wearing.

Her mother was in shock by her sudden and loud reply.

She cleared herself. "Ahem. I mean... I can do it by myself. I want to show you I'm a big girl," she told her mommy.

"Ok then," Rebecca said as she crossed her arms with a smile on her face with her top eyelids down a little on her eyes.

"...can I have some privacy, please?" She said as she clenched the blanket tight up over her nose.

"Oh! Ok. I, uh.. I'll wait in the kitchen as I cook you breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and red velvet pancakes sound good?" Becky asked.

"Yep!" Molly quickly replied.

"Ask her where she placed your princess gloves and child thigh high socks," Elisa told Molly telepathically.

Confused, Molly then shrugged it off.

"Um, Mommy? Do you know where you put my princess gloves and child thigh high socks are?" She asked what Elisa told her to say.

"Um, they're in the closet where your other dresses are. Why?" Becky asked.

"I just want to wear something fancy today but keep some of my casual wear on. Is that alright?" She asked.

"Oh...ok. But just be ready," she said as she then closed the door.

Molly pushed the covers off and stood on her two feet and walked over to the closet and opened it with her two paws. "Why do I need to put a new pair of gloves on when you already put them on me?" She asked while whispering.

"To not raise suspicion, my dear. Just think of an imaginary friend that you keep to yourself, 'kay?"

"Ok."

"Good. Now let's get you dressed."

To be continued...