A Gummy Bear in Diapers

It was a peaceful night in the city of Cape Suzette. No pirates. No evil con artists. And no evil thieves with guns.

Elisa enjoyed the sights, but she needed to find the special person, comfort them, and make them super happy. So she went through house to house, orphanage to orphanage, and every motel to every hotel, but she could not find the right one.

That is until she reached a dock.

As she hid from the shadows, otherwise behind the crates, she saw a group of employees and their boss.

"Baloo, Kit, we need to get this shipment packed for tomorrow so that Louie can use these new ingredients to make his new desserts," Rebecca told the two.

"Got it, Beckers," Baloo replied.

Baloo and Kit worked harder and faster, while Wildcat fixed the Sea Duck up, and then...

"Wait. Who's that?" She asked herself.

There was another bear cub besides Kit. Her fur was golden, she had bows tied to her ears, and was wearing a pink shirt with blue overalls.

Rebecca saw that her daughter was getting real tired. "Come on, Molly. Let's go home. Baloo make sure you get it all in there," Becky told him.

"Molly. What a nice name," she said. Then, something clicked in her poofy mind. "She's the one I am looking for," she said with a smile.

Then, the Diaper Queen started to follow the two back to the apartment.

...

After Rebecca had placed her daughter in bed, she kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight, Molly," she said to her daughter.

"Goodnight, Mommy," Molly replied back.

As Rebecca was about to head back to her room, she suddenly felt super tired after seeing a blue mist as it made her plummet to the ground gently and was soon sleeping on the floor.

The mist was actually sleeping powder. It was one of Elisa's powers. She then went toward Molly's bedroom.

After opening the door up slowly, she used her sleeping powder once again on Molly. As the mist disappeared, Elisa made it to the left side of her bed and started to pull her covers back. She saw that the innocent little golden bear was wearing a purple set of pajamas.

(I have no idea what they're called.)

She then pulled her out of her bed and stood her up with poofy tentacles. Next, Elisa used used another pair of tentacles to unbutton the rear end. She saw a white pull-up and then used yet another set of tentacles to remove that pull-up and laid it on the ground. She then pulled herself off the ground and then slide under Molly's vagina and tightened herself to both the front and back of Molly's waist. She also made a hole for her tail and used two of her tentacles to hold herself while she used the other one on the right side of Molly's waist to pull her tail through the back. She then made herself poof up outside and then inside.

SHE... was now Molly's diaper. 

Elisa also had another power. She could merge with her host's body. 

She attached her tentacles to the front, back, right and left sides of Molly's legs and over her toes. Next, she attached one tentacle to her back and her shoulders. She also attached her tentacles all around the little bear's arms and over her fingers.  Finally, she connected herself to Molly's neck and was done; she was connected to all parts of her host's body.

This was going to be a strange night.