ONESHOT⁉️ (smut)

WARNINGS: (this one goin be kinda wholesome, like your first time)
- praise
- biting/marking/hickies - scratching
- A LOT of kissing
(no sexually transmitted diseases)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Amor, I'll be right back, ok? I left you some insects in your enclosure, and plenty of water. I don't want you getting hurt while i'm away, ok?" you say smiling brightly. Amor jumps up and down in circles. He jumps up on your nose and gives you a kiss. "Haha, I love you too, Amor," you laugh. Amor gets down and waves bye with a flick of one of his many legs.

You finally make your way to Miguel's "place", a nice, secluded area, near the cafeteria of course.
Carrying some nice and hot empanadas for Miguel with an idiotic smile plastered on your face made you even happier to be visiting the love of your life. It's been almost a year since you and Miguel got together, and you've been happy ever since. But, there's something missing.

You growl and yell into a wall. "You're so stupid! Stop it! Maybe he doesn't like sex! Maybe he's ace! So quit your bitching right now!" you slam your head into the wall, cracking it. Pieces of the wall fall to the floor, the empanadas aren't hurt thank god. The other spider-people look at you with a horrified look on their faces. You look back at them, panting. It's dead silent. "Uh, um," you clear your throat.

"Ws' good guys?"

They linger their stare on you for a while, before resuming their daily activities. One of them seems traumatized.

You've been sexually frustrated for quite some time now. Sure you've had your hot and steamy make out sessions, thought about him while jerking off, but it's not enough. That's definitely not enough for you.

You hope Miguel feels the same way, and that after dinner, something more might happen. Your train of thought takes you down a dangerous road, but you stop it before you get hard in public.

You already had that experience before and do NOT need to relive it.

You shake the dirty thoughts away. You begin to take the elevator up, looking out into the night sky. The lights of Nueva York are beautiful, it makes your jaw drop every time.

If only your own world was as beautiful as this.

You put in the passcode and take your shoes off, placing it neatly by the door. The only problem was, you forgot to take your headphones off, and it was blasting at full volume.

Bad habits and I right?

"Where's my baby girl at?" you mutter, making sure he would never hear that, he'd probably dump you if he ever heard that. (You're delusional and he loves you very much.) You put the bag on the table next to the kitchen. You've been to his place so many times, yet it always makes you flustered. The front door opens and you see Miguel walk through. He looks tired, but there's a smile on his face. You immediately go up to him and hug him. He hugs you back and your heart's racing a million miles a minute. He looks down at you and strokes your hair. "¿Estás bien? Your heart's beating pretty fast," he laughs and smiles. Your face immediately flushes and you give him a kiss on the cheek before lightly pushing him away. You start stuttering, trying horribly to form a sentence. "Oh, uh, I just missed you is all!" you look at everything in the room besides him. Your face lights up. "I got you empanadas for dinner!" you shoot web at the brown paper bag and reel it in to you and Miguel.  You hold out the paper bad in between the two of you. "H-here! We should eat. You must be tired, and hungry from your mission. And plus you had to fight, so that must be-mmph?!" Before you could finish your rambling, Miguel kisses you, holding onto your waist and back, pressing his body against the bag which presses into you. You continue kissing, your grip on the bag slowly falling from your fingers as your tongues do an intricate dance. "M-Miguel, the food," you manage to say between labored breaths. He continues kissing you, his hands gliding around your back, his claws teasing your skin.