Open windows

Adelina had somehow fallen asleep throughout her mayhem in her mind, but a few hours later she was awoken by a knocking sound

Adelina sat up with a yawn combing a finger through her messy hair, her head snapped towards the sound, frowning as she stepped closer to the window.

There stood Steven, sitting on her window sill, knocking on the closed window, he held up a peice of paper that said 'can we talk?' In blue crayon.

Adelina opened the window, "what are you doing?"

"We need to talk." He told her, shuffling through the window, "can I come in?"

"You already are." She huffed, closint the window behind him.

"Yeah, uhm sorry about that." He said, "I shouldent have you kissed you like that."

Adelina slightly dropped, did he not mean to kiss her? Did he not like her.

"Well, im not sorry for kissing you, or admiting my feeling to you, I just should have done it better." He rambled, "I just dont want to mess this up."

Adelina nodded slowly, her eyes locking with his, "Ok."

Steven frowned, "thats it?"

Adelina didnt answer, and Steven took that opportunity to continue.

"I dont think you understand, You mean everything to me, Adelina, I cant live without you." The way her name rolled off his tongue so easy, made shivers go down Adelina's spine, "You cant tell me you dont feel the same way, but I wont hold back, I meant what I said, when I told you I loved you—"

Adelina cut him off, pressing another kiss on his lips, but steven pulled back, a smirk fighting onto his lips.

"Not gonna run away this time are you?"

Adelina shook her head "No."

"Good." Steven kissed her back, his hands falling to her waist, wrapping around them, like at any moment if he let go she would run away. Steven's fingers traced up and down her spine, only stopping when he reached the top of her pink crop top.

Adelina's hands were in his hair, tugging his head down, wich made him chuckle. Adelina pulled him closer by the loops on his pants, pressing up against him.

Stevens hands moved to the back sides of her thighs, squezing them, "Jump." He whispered up against her lips.

Adelina listened, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist, Steven cuaght her pushing her up.

Suddenly the door opened, "Adelina, dinner—" The voice stopped imediatly as they caught sight of the two teenagers in the room.

It dident look good, they were both out of breath from kissing, Steven's hair was messed up, and Adelina was still wrapped around him, she was pressed up against him tightly, and his hands were roaming the back of her thighs.

"Mom." Adelina gapsed, dropping down from Steven, taking a step away from him, but it didnt do much good, considering the fact they were so close.

Adelina's moms mouth was wide open, glancing between the two of them, "downstairs now!"