Talks with mom.

Steven and Adelina glanced at eachother with wide eyes, but their heads snapped towards Adelina mom, as she flung the door open wider, pointing out of it

"Now!"

Steven sucked in a breath, being the first one to move, "Yes ma'am."

"Mom, it wasnt—" Adelina tried, but her mom only glared harsher.

"Save it!" Adelina sighed following after Steven down the stairs, they sat at the kitchen table, Adelina mother infront of them.

"Do I need to give you two the talk?" Her mother asked.

"No! Please dont." Adelina begged.

"I will not have any little babies running around!" Her mom exclaimed.

"You wont!" Adelina reassured her, "can we just drop it?"

"Drop it! If I had walked in any later, the two of you would have done who knows what!"

"Mrs fortell, If I can intterupt, I wouldent have went any farther than that." Steven tried, "We were just kissing."

"Yeah its kissing today! But tommorow—"

"Mom." Adelina groaned, her hands covering her face.

"Fine, Steven go home, and I better not catch you in my daughters room again without permission."

"Yes ma'am." Steven rushed out of there, giving Adelina an 'im sorry' look.

"How long as this been going on?" She asked, "Just a couple days ago, you hated his guts."

"I know, and I did. Its a recents thing." Adelina told her.

"Recent? As in today?" Adelina nodded grimly, "Adelina!"