BLOODSUCKER!

I INTRODUCE TO YOU..

                         ༺✮༻

A FAN FICTION MADE BY
PIIXIEGIRL

    A FAN FICTION MADE BY                   PIIXIEGIRL

IN WHICH...
Danny, Bridget, and (y/n) have been best friends ever since they were young. In the depths of Los Angeles, an earthquake occurs causing Danny to be curious about a hole that was created in the ground. Little did they know that this would affect their night and lives. Before these events take place, there are some things that (y/n) hasn't admitted. (y/n) has always had feelings for Danny but didn't say anything because she knew it would mess up their friendship. What will happen before the evil spreads? Will she confess? Or leave it for death to decide.

WARNINGS!

This story will contain gore, violence, mentions of blood, abuse, language, and small fluff.

AUTHORS NOTE!

hi :) soooo this is my first fanfic that im determined to finish so GO ME!! but here are some things to know before reading. I will try to update as much as possible but between writing my original story Lovers Rock and getting ready for school, I don't have much time so I will try my best. please DO NOT steal my plot changes and OC dialogue and scenes. Please ask for permission if you would like to use a plot change that I made. I DO NOT own the characters and plot of Evil Dead Rise so credits to the owners.

This story is best suited with BLACK background, GEORGIA font, and size all the way up!

PLEASE ENJOY AND VOTE!!

go read my other story too🤑🤑