Jefferson Davis, New York's Best Cop

Yuri Watanabe: (through the phone) Hey, so I looked into reports of... "Demons."

Spider-Man: I knew you'd come around.

Yuri Watanabe: They've been pretty busy tonight-- hitting a lot of Fisk properties.

Spider-Man: They're going after Fisk? Damn. You thinking what I'm thinking?

Yuri Watanabe: Brewing gang war?

Spider-Man: Let's try to get ahead of it. Are there any Fisk properties that haven't been hit tonight?

Yuri Watanabe: Let me see. Patrol reported a bunch of activity at one of his shipyards in Portside.

Spider-Man: Thanks Yuri, I'll check it out. Hey Yuri, any idea what Fisk uses that shipyard for?

"Miles....you might not wanna watch this."

"Why?"

"Well, you're...dad..shows up."

"Then I want to watch it."

Yuri Watanabe: No idea. Let me send an officer to meet you there. His name's Jefferson Davis-- that's his beat. He's a good cop, been working the Fisk case for years. If anyone knows what's going on at that shipyard, it's him.

Spider-Man: My suit's onboard A.I, can tell me the most likely area where the victim is.

[Spidey swings to the shipyard.]

Wilson Fisk: (through the phone) -and if they set one toe inside the vault, I'll have your head.

Fisk Thug: Got it, boss. Tripling security. Demons won't touch a thing. (to his crew) Listen up! Demons're making moves on all our caches. Lost two tonight already. Boss may be in lockup, but that don't mean his hardware's up for grabs.

Fisk Thug: Comm check, Eagle 2. You up?

"What kind of codename is 'Eagle 2' ?"

"A bad one."

Fisk Thug: Eagle 2 reporting in. Eyes on.

Spider-Man: What "caches" are the Demons after? Need to take out Fisk's men and figure out what they're guarding, whatever it is. I don't want it in Fisk's OR the Demon's hands... Snipers everywhere... might need to deal with them first... Lot of junk scattered around here a well placed web shot could make a great distraction... That sniper has a guard watching him... They keep talking about gear what does Fisk store here?

Fisk Thug: How long's the boss had this place for? Looks ancient.

Fisk Thug: Only a decade or two.

Fisk Thug: Been through a dozen different owners before.

Fisk Thug: Dope smugglers in the 80s, booze runners back in the 20s.

Fisk Thug: Kid you really are slow, you know that? It's an old bootlegger hideout.

Fisk Thug: Ohhhh whoa. So tunnels and secret rooms and stuff?

Fisk Thug: "Tunnels and stuff," yeah. Like the tunnel right beneath us I'm trying to seal up while you're standing there gabbing.

Spider-Man: Hmmm any tunnel Fisk is trying to seal is a tunnel I want to check out...

Fisk Thug: Cobra One, come in.

"Another bad codename."

Fisk Thug: Naming on the packaging for this stuff's confusing.