Part-5

Continuing from previous part:->

Monami enter the room and found aarav sleeping in crib.

She hurriedly freshenup and pick aarav baby...he smile at her while monu kissed his cheeks..

Monu cutely: Mera babu, utha gaya, itni jaldi?

Aarav nodded with giggle...Karan at the corner adore their bond, feel blessed to have monami as life Partner♥

Monu notice his gaze and shyly look at him: Aapko kuch chahiye?

Karan with teasing grin come infront of her..

She look at him with wide eyes...while Karan gently push aarav on her chest and peck monu's lips making her red as tomato..

Aarav bechare ko pata hi nhi chala unke mumma-papa ke beech kissie hogi...Karan bhi na pyaare bache ko chupa diya...

Monu look at him with shocked and surprised expression..

While Karan again grin happily and give quick peck on her lips before leaving the room...

Monami blushed hard and hugs aarav happily...who smile after getting warm hug from monu...

In the kitchen..

Karan: accha sun koi help chahiye to bol dena mujhe?

Monu: woh aarav kaha hai?

Karan: Maa paas wo ussko dood(milk) pila rahi hai..

Monu: Suniye jii, kyu na me Ved ji se Dawai le lu, aarav ko maa ka dood jyada strong karega...aapko to pata hai maa ke dood me kitni Shakti hoti hai infection se bachne ke liye??

Karan: Tujhe theek to lage na?

Monami nodded with smile...Karan kissed her forehead

Karan: aacha isse self me saare masalo ke daabe hain...

Monu nodded..

Karan: aur Haan ek aur baat, Papa aur bua ke liye khana mat bana, wo Nautanki baaz hai...sirf tu hamre liye banna

Swati from behind: Haan kyu , ye kahi ki maharani hai

Karan angrily: Jitna muh chalti hai agar utha haath-pairaa bhi chalti to hum tak kisko pasand aa jaani thi..

Monu sweetly: To kya Swati banegi unka khana?  Kyuki issne apne liye bhi maana kar diya tha...

Karan smile grew and he nodded..

Karan kissed her cheeks and left while swati glare at her in which monami just smile innocently.

Monu: Ye lo ban gaya, Karan ka Favourite khaana...*she said while hiding her evil smile)

Monu secretly off the gas cylinder after doing her work...

She set the table and all Start having good except Sooraj, Swati & Bua..

Suhana: Bohut accha hai beta, ye lo aapka nek

And she give her Gold necklace Set...monami took blessings from her..

Karan: monu tum bhi baith ke khalo..phir ved paas jaana hai na?

Suhana: monami mujhe Karan ne baatya...shukriya beta..

Monu: maa ye ghar mera bhi hain

And she sit beside her....Karan smile at her and hold her hand under the table Making her eyes widen

Monu whispers: ye aap kya kar rahe hai?

Karan with grin: Tera haath pakad raha hu...

Monu: chodiye na maaji hai yaha..

Karan just start creasing her palm of hand which he was holding..

Monami was Red as tomato..

Karan Bend down under the table and kissed her hand...

Suhana was playing with aarav...in the mean time Karan took the chance and kissed monu's cheeks making her red..

Karan: Khana bohut swadisht tha...Thank you biwi♥

She nodded with blushy smile

Suddenly they heard Loud sound from kitchen..

Suhana: ab kya siyappa ho gaya?

Monu grin happily because she knows what happen...

Note:-> There is no light and Data...I can't reply...hope this story get published..

hope this story get published