Part-9

Continuing from previous part:->

"Arey aap kab aa gaye"? Monu shyly asked

Karan: bas abhi, tu baith tab tak, me muh-haath do kar aata hu.

She nodded.

Karan went to washroom to wash his face and change his clothes.

Here monu was nervously holding her saree, she is so innocent and didn't know much. Her sister said u just obey your husband's order and everything will be fine.

Karan come after freshenup, he went to her and sit beside her.

"Tu pakka tayar haina? Dar mat Me hu na tujhe jyada dard nhi dunga"?

Monu: Mujhe aap par vishwas hai karanji and hold his hand shyly.

Karan smile widely and kissed her forehead

Mature Content Ahead

He lay her properly on bed and covered her with blanket as it is cold outside...

He removed his clothes and gets inside the blanket and hovered over her....

Monu gives shy smile to him and closed her eyes tightly...

Karan softly kissed her lips and start sucking it gently...

Then he removed her saree from her shoulder and showered many kisses over there....

Then he kissed her chubby cheeks making her blush..

Then he removed her upper clothes of body and kissed her cleavage and showered many kisses near her neck...

He start sucking her collarbone and start kissing her neck passionately giving so many hickey's over there....

Monami was red as beetroot. She was taking deep breathes.  but she is moaning his name whenever he touches her...

Karan smiled and again kissed her forehead...

Karan: "aapni aankhe khol"?

Monu nodded in No with blush...

Karan: "khol na, mujhe tujhe dekhna hai"

And she slowly-slowly opened her eyes with tint of redness in her cheeks...

She looked at him with wide eyes

Karan chuckled and kissed her lips, this time she too responds his kiss and hold his neck tightly in her arms and deepen the kiss....

Karan hugged her tightly and take her over him and still kissing her passionately...

After 10 mins,both broke it and breathing heavily...

Monu noticed his hot abs and biceps, she blush hard and gently stroke it with her fingers making him groans in pleasure...

Karan: Kiss kar

She shyly nodded in No.

Karan: Pati hu na tera, meri baat nhi sunegi?

Monami with blush nodded and start kissing him passionately making him moaning in mess...she kissed each and every inch of his upper part...

Karan look at her and she smashed her lips into him and start kissing him, he too kissed her passionately

After 10 min, karan pushed her on bed and removed her clothes, she shyly closed her eyes tightly...

Karan Stare her with Love in his eyes and took her left nipple in his mouth and start sucking it like a baby..

He was sucking her both nipples....and pressing her boobs making her moans loudly...after 10 mins, he stop his teasing session...

And Then looked at her, she was blushing like hell making him fall in her love more & more...

He gently entered inside her, she screamed in pain but karan hold her tightly and start kissing her gently and pushing his manhood inside her and groaning in pleasure...

She too moans in pleasure and start responding his kiss...

When Karan feels she is comfortable, he started giving deep strokes inside her...

Karan: "baata kiski hai tu"?

Monu while moaning: aapki

Karan with raised eyebrows: me kon?

Monu look at him with wide eyes.

Karan: baata na kon hu mein?

He pushed his dick completely inside her, monu wraps her legs around his waist and pushed him more inside her...

Monami moans Loudly: Ka..Karan!

He smile with the satisfaction, his name sound so good from her mouth

Both moans and groans in pleasure after receiving warmth of each other on their private parts...

After 20 minutes, monami is normal and staring at him.

Now karan too started thrusting inside her harder....he was thrusting deeper in every stroke...

Monami moans Loudly and encourage him more and he was thrusting in and out inside her in his inhumane speed...

Both were enjoying in pleasure and become one in this passionate night of their Love...!!

!!

Thanks

Thanks.

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■