Vampire (Male) (Smut)

I we lived in a small town called Rose Hills. It's not that special since a lot of things at far away...but we do have a thing we are most famous for.

Vampire sightings. But a lot of the time people will just say that person is a normal person and not a vampire. But I swear to you I think some people in this town are vampires. Especially this one kid In my school.

I was walking to the farmers market to pick up my mom some fresh fruit for breakfast. The sun wasn't quite out yet making the sky a light ish blue as the sun almost came over the horizon.

I was walking down the side walk humming lightly I bumped into someone. He wore a black jacket and had spiky hair.

"I'm sorry." I said as he turned around looking angry and annoyed

Then when he saw me his eyes softened. "Your good." He said as he quickly turned and started to walk away

I shrugged it off. I've seen him around school. His name was bill, his brother works at the same place I do. The rumor is he is way older then everyone else. Like I think a few years, cause I also heard he got held back a bunch of times.

Once I reach the farmers market I saw sandy. She was the really sweet old lady from the Philippines and moved here after she retired. She was always really nice to me and she always gave me extra.

"Oh good morning [Name] I haven't seen you here in a good while." Sandy said standing up and walking over to the booth.

"Good morning and sorry I've been working really hard since I'm saving up to buy a car." I said giving her a warm smile.

"Well I'm glad your back, now what can I get favorite costumer?" Sandy said which made me laugh a bit.

"Oh well..." I looked at the list my mom gave me and started to read it out loud

"Mangos, strawberries, and do you have any raspberries?" I asked shoving the list back in my pocket

"Of course I do." Sandy said packing all the things into a brown paper bag and of course adding a small pastry she made.

"Now you enjoys theses fruits and make sure to come back again I love to see your handsome face more often." Sandy said sliding the bag over my way as I laughed a bit.

"I promise I'll come by more." I said grabbing the bag and walking back home. As I walked I looked at all the homes since most of them are Victorian style.

After a few blocks I reach this gorgeous house. It was huge with a big door and tons of carving done to the wood.

 It was huge with a big door and tons of carving done to the wood

(Kinda like this but if you want it another style you can)

I started to walk a bit slower not really knowing that I was and staring into the windows. Not entirely like a creep just curious.

As I got to the far left window I saw bill. He was staring right at me. My eyes widened as I figured out he saw me as I started to speed walk away trying not to drop my fruit.