Her awakening

August 21st, 2004

From Buckingham Palace

The queen is sad to announce that Crown Princess Elizabeth has been in an accident and is currently in hospice care.
It is unclear of her condition but it is said to be bad
If anything were to happen and she would pass away this would make Prince William 2nd in line to the throne.

Best wishes from her majesty the Queen

-Buckingham Palace-

It had been a week since the accident and there was no new update in her condition.
There were nurses surrounding her 24/7
She was never alone
She always had Will or Alfonso by her side, holding her hand, trying to get her awake.

They were so tired, they had heavy bags dropping under their eyes.

They were angry with the paparazzi, they didn't know what to do though.

For Will and Harry it was like Deja Vu.
It was their mum all over again.

But the Queen had already started her own private investigation, so there was nothing they could do.

It happened on august 21st, at around 2:30 in the afternoon, Alfonso and Will by her side.
Alfonso was asleep and Will was reading a book.

The first thing she felt was pain, and then she tried opening her eyes, it was bright at first, and she immediately closed her eyes again.

Will noticed her clenching her eyes shut and realized she was waking up.
He immediately called for a nurse and started holding her hand.

"Ella, your okay, you'll be okay. I need you to try to open your eyes again. Please!"

Her eyes slowly peeled open as they were met with Wills bright blue eyes. She was immediately calmed down.

"Well hello there, you've given us quite the scare." Will said

Her eyes squeezed shut as some tears flowed out of them, she was scared.
Will then walked over to Alfonso, still holding Ella's hand and shook him awake.

His eyes shot open and he spring forward, giving Will a fright.

"She's awake"
Was all Will needed to say as Alfonso understood and rushed to grab her other hand and squeeze it tightly.

"Hey there princess."
He said.
She smiled and the tears started flowing.

After about a half an hour of several tests being ran they were finally able to tell Will, Alfonso and Ella that she was now in a better condition than she was in a week prior.

The hospital phoned her father.

Her doctor picked up his phone and dialed buckingham palaces number.

"Hello?"
Someone on the other line picked up

"Hello this is King Edward VII's hospital, please put me through to his majesty Prince Charles."

"Right away sir."
Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?" Charles answered

"Hello your majesty, I phone bringing good news, your daughter has awoken and she is in very good health."
The doctor says, smiling into the phone.

Charles sighs in relief
"Very good, I'll be over shortly."

About an hour later he walks in on her sitting up and breathing on her own and laughing.

"Dad!"
She said the second she noticed her father
Will and Alfonso made room for him and he walked right up to her and grabs her in a tight hug 
Ella sees Camilla who is standing in the doorway smiling at them.
She reaches her hand out and offers Camilla to join in on the hug and Camilla accepts and joins them hugging.

Once they separated they all sit down and start talking.
After talking for a while, Alfonso looks to Charles and Charles nods in approval.

Alfonso looks at Ella with love.
He gets down on one knee and pulls out a little red box and opens it up and inside is the beautiful engagement ring with the sapphire from her mothers engagement ring.

Ella's eyes start to fill with tears and they start flowing down her cheeks.

"Ella, you stole my heart from the minute you made eye contact with me, when I asked you to be my girlfriend that night, I never expected you to say yes because we moved so fast. I love you with all my heart and I would be honored to call you my wife one day.
Will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes of course!!"
Ella answered

Alfonso stood up and put the ring on her finger and she examined it for a couple seconds before throwing her arms around his neck.
She slams her lips against his and they melt in each others arms and eventually pull apart, resting their foreheads against each others.