Act I bonus

The tiara selection was very hard to make for the Princess
After the meeting with her Granny it was like the pressure for the wedding was on.
She had told her granny that she needed to think about it and to give her some time.

The next day she and Alfonso made a little trip to her aunts.
As they drove up the driveway her palms starting sweating. She was incredibly nervous.

She saw them standing outside.

The royal guard opened the car door and she hesitated to get out at first, until Alfonso grabbed her hand and assured her everything will be all right. She got out and walked up to them.

They bowed and she hugged them and gave them some kisses.
They walked inside and sat down for some tea.

They started catching up and the subject of the wedding came up.

"Yes, we're both very excited."
"That's very good."

"There's a reason I asked to talk to you and I don't think it's serious. My granny asked me what tiara I wanted to wear and I almost immediately thought of the spencer tiara, so I was wondering if it was oka-"

She was cut off by her aunt Sarah
"Of course you can barrow the tiara."

"Really?! Thank you so much!!"

After some more talking they were ready to head home, Tiara stored in a box, naturally preserved, it looked the same way it looked the last time her mother wore it.