~6~

The most beautiful part is, I wasn't even looking when I found you.

***•_•***

San was outside Wooyoung's door ringing the bell waiting for it to swing open and an Oreo hair coloured boy standing there all ready to go. The door did open but Wooyoung was still in his pyjamas, half asleep and toothpaste staining his lips.

"What do you want so early on a Saturday morning?", he muttered.

"It's 12:23 pm. And we're meant to be leaving in seven minutes. How have you brushed but still asleep?"

"How do you know I've brushed?", Wooyoung forced one eye open.

"You've got toothpaste on your lips."

"Oh. I fell asleep brushing. You should come in. I don't want to keep you waiting. I'll go get ready and you can stay in the living room and watch TV or something", Wooyoung said, still half asleep and letting San in. Wooyoung went to the bathroom and showered for what seem like ages. He spent more time falling asleep in the shower than actually taking a shower. After almost half an hour, he got out wrapped his towel around his waist and got out. San turned around getting up and ready to leave when his jaw stretched far enough to reach the floor.

Wooyoung's towel was dangerously low, the v-line clearly visible, he had no abs likes San but his stomach was well toned and looked rock hard. And seeing him in a wet state especially wet hair did all sorts of wonders to San. He was staring so much and so hard he almost forgot he who he was staring at in the first place.

"San?"

San snapped back to reality.

"We're not leaving yet. You can sit back down"

"O-oh. Yeah I knew that. I was just uh- looking around- your apartment is just beautiful and well decorated"

"There is nothing hanging on the wall except a clock."

"There isn't is there?", San grinned in embarrassment wanting to bash his own head into concrete over what had just happened. He turned around and sat back down as Wooyoung headed to his room. He looked at his wardrobe. Pretty much all his clothes were black. He sighed picking out one of his black baggy trousers, a black oversized t-shirt, a jacket in case weather disappoints and a pair of trainers. He grabbed a shoulder bag with nothing but his phone and AirPods in them, put a few earrings on, sprayed himself with his black orchid perfume before leaving his room. San heard his door opened and stood up turning the TV off.

"I'm ready"

San checked the time. 1:30. It took the man an hour and seven minutes to get ready. San stood in disbelief. Partly because of his entire appearance and partly because of how long it took him to actually get ready.

"Let's go then"

They both went to their bus stop together and San paid for the both of them. Then they went to one of the arcades closest to where they were stopped. They went in completely overwhelmed by the blinding range of lights, the loud music and voice of people around. The pair walked around trying to find something interesting until their eyes landed on a shooting game. Wooyoung lips curled up.

"That one!", he tugged on San's shirt "let's do that one!"

San inserted the ticket in and they both started on it. Both of them losing first time, and Wooyoung letting out a loud groan telling san he wanted to go again. So he inserted the tickets again. They carried on until Wooyoung won. He looked at San with a triumphant grin then scanned the area and found another racing game, dragging San with him.