Shameless flirting

(cringe)

Third person POV:

Mysterion was on the roof of a Walgreens looking after the town. Then he decided to look for Chaos.

He ran from roof to roof slide down a rope and found chaos in a dark alley making something.

"Chaos" the vigilante called out startling the villain."Why, hello Mysterion. What brings you here."

"I needed to see what you were up to, and.... I wanted to see you" Mysterion flirted. The hero snickered as he saw the villain's face turn red. "Why do you say such weird things?idiot..." Chaos said trying to hide the fact he was flustered.

Butters' POV:
Why am I flustered, I don't even like boys. I'm straight, am I. This is so confusing.
"What's wrong pretty boy" Mysterion said "Shut up" I said.

I don't like him, I don't love him! Do I? What is wrong with me?

I felt Mysterion grab my hand "Your blushing, Chaos. It's adorable." He said. I pushed him away.

Kenny's POV:
When he pushed me away, I was a little upset but I understood so I stopped flirting with him.

Heh he's so flustered, adorable. I just wanna shower him hugs and kisses. But I can't.

Third person POV:
"I don't feel like being flirted with." Chaos said with a flustered face.

The two sat in awkward silence until general disarray came and broke the silence by asking what happened. Chaos just ran away with his 2nd in command.
Leaving Mysterion there.