Work no sleep

Butters POV:

Poor Karen, Kenny told me that they can't afford to give her the medical attention she needs so I've been up to something.

I have been working at multiple jobs working day and night. I made fairs to raise money, I started fund raisers, I started selling my old stuff. But I am kinda sleep deprived, with bags under my eyes.

At school

Class is so boring, I don't think anyone will mind if I close my eyes for a little while......

"STOTCH!" I jumped to see the teacher slam their hand on my desk "Pay attention"

" I'm sorry" I apologize and the teacher went back to teaching.

After class I felt someone touch my shoulder, I turn to see Kenny with a concerned face. "Butterfly, when was the last time you slept" "about 4 weeks ago" I responded exhaustion show in my voice.

Without hesitation he scooped me up in his arms and ditched school.

"Butterfly, that isn't healthy. You need to sleep."

"I'm fine Ken"

"No your not"

"Ken, really" I say almost falling asleep

"Go to sleep" he says sternly

"B-but"

"No buts" he says and starts humming me to sleep.

I closed my eyes and woke up in my room. I got 1 hour of sleep. I'm still very exhausted and sleep deprived but I go to work. I earned about $30.

I put on my villain outfit and leave my house. After about 10 minutes of pick pocketing people for money I went to my lair to plan.

"Chaos, why aren't you sleeping."

I jumped and turned to see Mysterion.

"Hi, darling" I yawned on darling.

Mysterion POV:

Why is he doing this to himself, it doesn't make sense. "I don't need to sleep I'm fine." He reassures, I don't believe him. I walked up to him and picked him up.

I tranquilized him, he started squirming but I won't let go. He fell asleep. I'll have to keep a close eye on him.

The next day (Saturday)

I've been following butters around to see what he's been doing. He had been working at multiple day time jobs.

"Butter-tart, how often do you work at these jobs?"

"Everyday"
Poor thing must be exhausted. He clocked out and went to a fundraising event got money. Put it in a check. He went back to a job with a abusive work environment.

" this is so bad, what is wrong with you" the manager yelled at my buttercup, causing him to cry. "I'm sorry ma'am, I'll do better next time." He clocked out and went to the next job and to the next, and to the next until he went home. He got a lot of money.

He waved me goodbye.

I put on my mysterion outfit and went out. Hoping he was asleep. I went on patrol and saw him delivering pizzas. Now I'm sure he's overworking himself.

"I'm not paying for this shit, a customer said smash the pizza in his face. I saw butterfly hold back tears and try to reason with the customer before the customer threatened to call the police.

Butters left and worked at 2 more night time jobs before almost passing out.

"Leo"

He jumped and turned around more sleep deprived then before.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

He looked at me before looking away

"someone dear to me needs the money for hospital bills"

"I'll help you"

"you don't have to do that, I can handle this"

"No, let me help you, you need a break"

"Ok"