Chapter 1: New beginning

It was late in the night, Maya couldn't sleep she was really worried about Jack.
Carina however manage to find sleep an hour ago, she was snoring slowly, hearing her made her feel safe.

As the hours past, no news on Jack, Maya was worried that something bad happen.

The sun started to rise, she was looking at Carina, gosh she was so pretty.
After many minutes in her head she felt someone moving: "Bambina you're staring" she said barely awake.
"It's not my fault if my wife is so pretty while she's asleep" she said with a bit of an anxious laught.

Carina notices that, she was really good at understand her body languages.
"Bambina, what's wrong?"she tried to call her many times seeing that she was not here and that she couldn't hear her.

As she sight, she stands up slowly to sit on her laps and make Maya look at her, she tried to avoid her eyes and finished by let herself fall in her eyes.

"Are you ok ?" she said trying desperatly to have a response.

"Yeah...i'm ok, i'm just...just worried...about Jack. What if something bad happened, what if...."

As she was starting panicking, Carina held her hand on her mouth.
"Hey, look at me, i'm sure he is fine."

"But what if..."she said before Carina stopped her again.

"Stop with the what if, he's gonna be fine, now just breath, can you do that for me ?"
She nodded.
A few minutes later Maya receive a message from Andy telling her that Jack was ok.

She was so relieved that she started sobbing, Carina holding her tightly on her chest while her tears were flowing down her face.

It take a good 30 minutes to calm her down, but when Carina started looking at her, she seemed asleep, she was listening to her breath analyzing her chest, while robbing her back

When she woke up, she was alone, a little freezing. She looks at her phone and saw that it was 7pm, she was asleep for about 8 hours.

She stood up, looking around to find Carina but she wasn't here.

She started stressing when she heard the front door open.

She saw Carina coming in with some groceries bag and some flowers.

"Bambina, i wasn't expecting you to be awake by now, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better, i'm sorry, i didn't meant to fall asleep."

"You don't need to apologize bambina, that's okay you've been throught a lot.
But i'm also a bit worried because of how long you've been sleeping"she said as she grabbed Maya to pull her into a hug.

"It's okay, i didn't sleep last night so i guess my body decided to take some rest today"

She was looking at her with a pitty look on her face "I'm sorry bambina that you didn't sleep well last night, why didn't you wake me up, i could have help you."

"I didn't want to wake you up, you were looking so peaceful, and beautiful and..."she said as she started to bit her lips "sexy..."

"Did Maya Bishop just said the word sexy?!"she said starting to take maya to the bedroom, dragging her into the bed as they kissed.

"You look hot Doctor Deluca, i'm wondering what could be hidding behind those clothes of yours. Let me take them off for you"she said, starting to remove the upper layer on her wife before continuing with her pants, as she was about to take off her underwears Carina suddendly rolled to be on the top of Maya "You know better than to mess with my hormones don't you?! I'm gonna make you regret it!"