Six-hospitalized

Haru sat next to the bed,her eyes red and puffy from crying. Hinata lay on the bed, her steady breathing the only sounds in the room.

The door opened, and Reborn walked in. "Ciaossu."he greeted. Haru sniffed, and Reborn climbed up onto the bed. "Hibari is coming, you know." He said. There was a loud crash outside. "That should be him coming now."

The door slammed into the wall as a furious Hibari walked in. His expression was dark and he looked like he could murder someone in the blink of an eye. He glared at Haru, then turned his gaze to his sister. His eyes softened, and he walked over to her. "You. Herbivore. Get. Out. Now." He said without looking at Haru. His eyes stayed on Hinata.

Haru stood up, and went outside quickly. She had no doubt that he would've 'bit' her if she stayed. Reborn didn't follow her,and the door closed behind her. She stood outside, not sure what to do.

"Haru-chan!" A familiar voice called.

She turned towards the source, running to him. "Tsuna-san!!" She cried. He hugged her, patting her back.

"Shh, it's ok." He said. "It's alright."

Yamamoto ran to them. "Finally, I found you guys." He panted. "Is she..?"

"She's still unconscious..." Haru cried. Yamamoto's face fell. "How's.. Gokudera?" Haru sniffled.

"He's awake. But weak." Tsuna replied softly. "Don't tell him I said that. He won't admit that he needs rest, and keeps on fighting to get out of here so he can go get revenge."

Haru laughed shakily. "That sounds like him.." She said, letting go of Tsuna.

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" Tsuna asked,worried. Haru shook her head. "She protected me." Haru said.

The door swung open. Hibari walked out, a furious expression on his face. He grabbed Yamamoto by the collar, slamming him against the wall. "You were supposed to keep her safe!" He shouted angrily. "She was supposed to be with you!! She wasn't supposed to be alone!" He turned his glare to Tsuna. "And you. If it wasn't for the fact that Hinata would kill me if I laid a finger on you, herbivore....you would be buried in the ground right now." Hibari growled.

"Let Yamamoto down, Hibari." Reborn said calmly, a note in his hand. "Tsuna." Reborn called,handing him the paper. "This, I think, is meant for you."

Tsuna grabbed the paper, reading it. It was a simple note.

'My target is only the vongole.'

His hands shook. He couldn't believe it. "Why..?"

Hibari dropped Yamamoto, snatching the paper from Tsuna. Once finished, his eyes were blazing with rage. "You. You-" he strode towards him. He punched him in the face.

Yamamoto got up,reading the paper. He read the message, once, twice. "This can't be true." He said. Hibari looked ready to tear anyone apart. He snarled, slamming a fist into the wall.

"Tsuna. Go call Dr Shamal from Gokudera's room. I want him to check up on Hinata's condition. I think there's something wrong." Reborn said.

"What? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong, is that she's not waking up. Gokudera woke up quicker, a lot quicker than her. Something's up."

"Got it." Tsuna said, sprinting down the hallway. Haru ran after him quickly. Reborn turned to Hibari. "Hibari,I want you to stay with Hinata. Please." He said. Hibari grunted, going to his sister.

Reborn turned to Yamamoto. "You need to go home, Yamamoto." He said. "Your father should be worried by now."

"But, Hinata-"

"Yamamoto, this is an order." He said. "There is nothing more that you can do here. Go home."

Yamamoto looked uncertain, but he sighed. "I guess you're right... But you will tell me if anything happens,right?" He asked.

"Of course. I need to stay here to make sure he doesn't do anything reckless. So don't add on to my workload. Got it?" Reborn asked. Yamamoto nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said,leaving.

~~~

"Well? Any luck?" The blue haired guy asked. Ken shook his head. "The guys I took care of didn't have a single clue." He said. "What about you, kaki-pi?"

Chikusa continued playing with his yoyo. "I may have found some of his subordinates. "He murmured. "Ranking numbers two and three."

"Ranking number Three? Didn't we get two people who tied for that ranking?" The guy asked. "But number two was not your target, Chikusa."

"Ranking number two was with ranking number three, Gokudera Hayato at that time. There was someone else with them." Chikusa said.

"Who? Was he strong?" Ken asked, excited.

"Not even remotely. The Baka was incredibly weak." Chikusa replied. "The other ranking number three, that Hibari Hinata,was much stronger than him."

"Did you use the special needles I asked you to use?" The guy asked.

"Of course. She pushed her friend aside, just as I anticipated, and fell into the trap fully." Chikusa said. "If the vongole knows her, I don't doubt he's received the letter. I wonder what his reaction will be.."

"Kufufufufu... Whatever reaction it is, the one I am anticipating most is from ranking number one of the most dangerous and strongest students in namimori." He grinned. "Hibari Kyoya."

~~~

"So. What's the verdict, Dr Shamal?" Reborn asked.

He sighed. "Not that good, Reborn." He said, running a hand through his hair. "The needles were poisoned with a special poison, I'm afraid."

"So, Gokudera and Hinata were attacked by the same person..." Reborn mused. "But why?"

"Unfortunately. I can't cure her." Shamal said. "The poison used is incredibly rare... And even deadlier than Hayato's. This is my first time seeing it in action,even. That's how rare it is."

"Hoi,herbivore." Hibari Kyoya said. "Are you trying to say that there's no hope? I'll bite you to death if you dare." He said. His usual dark aura was even more murderous today as he sat by his sister.

"It's not like that. It's just that I can't cure her because I do not have the cure." Shamal said.

Hibari got up. "So, simply put. All you need is the antidote, then she'll be fine?" He asked.

"Well..yes." Shamal admitted.

"Good. I'll be off." He said, walking out.

Shamal looked at Reborn. "Aren't you gonna stop him?" He asked.

Reborn shook his head. "I wouldn't be able to keep him away from him, especially now that Hinata's life is in danger,Hibari Kyoya isn't going to be in the mood to stay put." He said. "I just hope that he won't get in even more trouble."

~~~

Hibari strode down the hallway, towards the room where that silver haired herbivore was. He kicked the door open,walking in lazily. "Hoi. You. Get up."

Gokudera stared at him from his bed. "What the-" he exclaimed. "How did you-?!"

Hibari sighed, walking over. "Describe him." He ordered.

"Who?"

He narrowed his eyes at him. "The guy who beat you up and sent you and my little sister into the hospital. Describe him." He ordered. "Or do I have to bite you to get you to remember?"

"Yeesh, fine. Glasses guy,with dark hair. A kokuyou uniform." Gokudera said reluctantly. "Why do you wanna know?"

"Because I need to kill him." He said,leaving.

~~~

"He did WHAT?!" Tsuna shouted. "He went alone?!"

"Tenth, calm down!!" Gokudera pleaded.

"Dame Tsuna." Reborn said, kicking his head. "This is a hospital, so shut your big mouth."

"But, Reborn!! Hibari-san!"

"Well, since he's gone, it's up to you to go and make sure he comes back fine, ain't it?" Reborn said. "It's settled then, you will go and defeat the kokuyou students behind the attacks, get the antidote and Hibari, then return, easy peasy."

"REBORN!"

"Oh, and one more thing. You have to go and rescue a hostage too." Reborn said. "He's being held there, so as the next vongole boss, it's your job to bring him back as well!"

"But-"

"Don't worry,tenth! I will protect you! And I need to kick that spectacle freak's ass." Gokudera grinned.

Tsuna stared at him. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Don't worry, tenth! I am perfectly fine!"

"I'm coming too." Yamamoto said.

"As am I." Bianchi, Gokudera's older sister said. "I will follow Reborn wherever he goes." She said.

"That's settled then. Lets go!" Reborn said.

~~~

"Kufufufufu...who'd have thought that I would be this lucky, That you have that sickness as a weakness." The blue haired guy laughed, looking down at the figure on the ground. He kicked him hard, sending him tumbling down the stairs.

"Well, now that that's finished, I think I'll go and invite someone else to come join the party. Someone whom I know won't be a problem.... Hmm. How about that, Hibari-san?" He smirked, looking at the figure. Even though he could barely move, he still glared at him angrily.

"Oh, don't worry,Hibari. I won't be bringing any of those 'herbivores', no. I've got someone special in mind..." He sneered, walking out.