JIMIN - ONESHOT - Romantic ver.

- What do you think you're doing Jimin? - She asked me putting down the book she was reading sitting on the bed while waiting for me to leave. Today one of the alpha sons of the neighboring pack is having his 18th birthday, and as I am part of the family I need to be present at the party, along with my alpha and of course, as well as all the members of our pack who have turned 18 and still haven't found their mates.

I knew exactly what she was talking about when she asked me what I was doing as I finished applying some tinted lip balm. I'm wearing the black skinny pants that my little brother Jungkook gave me as a gift and to say that she hates when I wear them, at least in public, is a redundancy. Maybe, just maybe, the fact that I'm wearing a see-through white shirt with a V-neck that's showing a good chunk of my chest isn't helping much either, but who cares, right? Fine, she cares, and honestly this outfit isn't exactly my style, I really prefer something more comfortable and less tight, but I'm frustrated and irritated with her, and making her spend the night "uncomfortable" is my aim, a way of expressing my dissatisfaction I guess.

It's been a month since we've been together and since then she hasn't touched me once, what's the problem with me? Did she regret accepting me as her mate? It's completely normal for mates who just met to be like rabbits, so why do we look like a couple that's been together for at least 100 years?

- I'm putting on some more lip balm, I love how it leaves a nice color on my lips. I'm ready, shall we? - I asked turning towards the bedroom door but before I could touch the doorknob she grabbed my wrist making our bodies inches apart and I had to look up so I could look her in the eye.

Her being this close to me, with that damn delicious smell she has and the heat emanating from her body so close to mine wasn't letting me think very clearly, I wanted her to kiss me, with those perfect lips of hers that fit mine like they were custom made, and the way she dominates me by holding me in her arms... Just thinking about it makes my body react in embarrassing ways, but before she can say anything our beta knocked on the door, startling me and making us both pull away.

- We are late, alpha, luna, we need to leave as soon as possible. - Namjoon, our beta and my alpha's best friend spoke, sounding hurried. I was about to turn around to open the door when she grabbed my chin and brought her face close to mine.

- We'll have a little chat when we get back from the party. - She said and after opening the door for me, she signaled for me to go ahead.I could feel her gaze burning my body, and even though I knew she was pissed at me I couldn't help but smile at the thought that she wouldn't look at anyone else but me today, or at least that's what I hope.

After we greeted my uncles and congratulated my cousin, she started talking to another alpha who, by the looks of it, is trying to form an alliance with our pack. Not wanting to listen to all that boring conversation anymore I excused myself and ran towards my friend who as soon as he saw me he hugged me and kissed the top of my head like he always did since we were kids, we hadn't seen each other for almost a year and honestly I miss him everyday.

I was so engrossed in our conversation that I nearly had a heart attack when I felt her body pressed against mine. She gripped me tightly around the waist pulling me closer to her as she snarled at my best friend like she was a rabid dog. But before the situation got out of hand I intervened and introduced her to Jin, who had been gone for exactly a month and therefore didn't get the chance to meet my mate in person.

Jin and I weren't able to say goodbye before I changed packs and became Luna, and although we always texted each other, I missed spending our weekends together watching movies and gossiping together. Of course, her attitude didn't change a bit, even though she greeted him politely, she continued to hold me tight against her as Jin continued to tell me about his training to be the future beta. We talked a little longer until he had to atend to his father, the current beta of my old pack and after an awkward hug, since my alpha didn't let go of me , he was gone, leaving me alone with her.